No announcement yet.

Grapes Garmenta (Veggie vesture)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The £10 tee-shirt. In 1997 I went to see a Terry Pratchett play in Hull. I bought the Tee-shirt. It was £10 then.
    Other ones with good logos and sayings on - e.g. Rosie Nieper - are going for £15.99 - £17.99.
    I know it's a lot if you're skint but it's very reasonable if you intend to treat yourself.
    No good making them so cheap they wash to bits or twist up. It will let the grapevine down and be a poor buy.

Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by Flummery; 22-01-2009, 03:44 PM. Reason: sp
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
      I think you've done a great job there Mo, I prefer No2 of the three.

Personally I would say that the image isn't to my tastes, but then my idea wasn't to everyones either...

Shall we all just paint our faces green and have done with it? I'm sure face paints are even cheaper than badges.
      Where was your design Wayne - I must have missed it someplace
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Oh, I wouldn't argue with you there Flum; I've paid more than a tenner for band t-shirts in the past, and these do seem like quality t-shirts etc. But if you ain't got it, you ain't got it

Comment

which is why the badge idea is favourite with me, yep ok £10 is ok for quality, not saying that, what i am saying is i haven't got £10 to spend on one ...... ...... and anyway, it's freezing, so under a jumper no one would see it anyway

Comment

About the badges, isn't there a childrens' toy thingy that makes badges - anyone got one?

Comment

I got some T-shirts printed by a company local to us last summer and I am sure they were nearer to £5 and that was only an order for 10 - bigger discount if ordered in larger quantities - let me know if you want me to find out for sure.
              Tammy x x x x
              Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                Where was your design Wayne - I must have missed it someplace
                I think it was within my thread "On the look out for grapes" - or words to that effect....
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                  I was joking.....
                  That's ok, you're forgiven xx
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                    I think it was within my thread "On the look out for grapes" - or words to that effect....
                    ...other than the fact I'd stick out like a sore thumb wearing Norwich colours in Ipswich...I thought it was good!!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I liked all the 'bunch of grapes' designs, but no 3 was (marginally) my favourite.

Most 'printed' T-shirts I've seen under £10, I am suspicious how they were produced.....
                      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
                        I got some T-shirts printed by a company local to us last summer and I am sure they were nearer to £5 and that was only an order for 10 - bigger discount if ordered in larger quantities - let me know if you want me to find out for sure.
                        If such discounts can be achieved while still having an assortment of colours and sizes, that sounds good. I reckon it would depend on all using the same image (ie, if you want names etc you add it later, at extra expense)
                        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Hmm, found the pic thanks Wayne. Good design. My only problem is I would prolly rather a polo shirt as I can't wear round neck designs and no companies seem to make v-neck tees.

Will show Madmax tonight - we are pretty broke but might scrape together enough for a t-shirt each (or a hat for me as I wear them lots).

We are unlikely to run into other grapes round here but if we went off someplace it would be an easy way to spot fellow grapes if there was a meet up arranged.
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post

We are unlikely to run into other grapes round here but if we went off someplace it would be an easy way to spot fellow grapes if there was a meet up arranged.
                            To be honest, I'm pretty easy to spot in a crowd anyway!
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Spot me a mile off in my multi coloured way of dressing.
                              Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

You could always spot me by the wooly hat - dead giveaway
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X