No announcement yet.

i'm about to find out if i have a brain eek

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, there we have it, she has a brain in there after all, now all we need to know is whether it really is warped or not
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

well you have to wait for the next consultant appointment to find that out

Comment

Hopefully the fact that they're doing all the testing at all will be enough for the appeal people. Although I think a scan picture showing a cauliflower for a brain would really be a deciding factor

Comment

lol i did ask for a photo, but they couldn't ....... i may just take a picture of a cauli in with me and tell em that's what they found

Comment

Lynda,I know what you are experiencing and going through.I have had all the tests you are having for what sounds like very similar symptoms(exept vision thing).Try not to worry although easier said than done I know.Im off to pain management clinic tomorrow which has helped a bit.I hate swimming to...cos I cant!...Do you think its a name thing?LOL

Comment

lol, well i can't swim either ....... have you got real brain or cauli ....... could be the name........... i blame the parents

Comment

Hope they don't keep you waiting long for the results, Lynda, best wishes.
                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Glad it all went well Linda, when I got scan done on my ankle HB had to come with me as mum was away, she got sit in the control room and has seen the inside of my ankle! She has a knack for this, when mum went to get her special eye test done, for her diabetes, she got a look at the inside of her Grandma's eye!?!

Comment

Well they did say I did have a brain in there! although I personally beg to differ at times!!! Feels more like a caulie at times.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X