No announcement yet.

i'm about to find out if i have a brain eek

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you having an MRI today? If so, take your own earplugs in case they have run out (not joking a friend of ours had one done a fortnight ago with no sound deadening) and take a CD of your fave loud music along too.

Best of luck with it. Was the electrocution as bad as you feared?
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Hugs, take a big breath, have a fag before you go xxxxx
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

the electrocution wasn't too bad really, basically like when i turn the tens up instead of off lol ....... and i didn't kick the doctor which was cool, yup mri of bran and spine today ........ok have cd and earplugs at the ready, and fags rolled, better go get dressed, gotta be there in an hour
        Last edited by lynda66; 24-02-2009, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Youngest son has had 2 MRI scans - if he could stay still long enough I am sure you can. Good luck understanding what they tell you afterwards though
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

i've only had 2 hours sleep, hopefully i may just drift off lol

Comment

So long as you don't wriggle while you are sleeping LOL.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Big hugs honey, I'll be thinking of you.
                Whatever they find, it'll mean proper treatment, so try not to panic.
                Luvs ya honey.

Comment

Lynda, good luck. I'll be thinking about you too. Obviously report back as soon as you can, but you know that, don't you? xxx
                  I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    , yup mri of bran and spine today ...
                    So it's bran now & not a cauli???
                    All the best for today!x
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

how did it go then?
                      Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

was ok they said it looked more like a brain than a caulie, and definitely didn't look like frogspawn ..... was annoying though, cos she kept waking me up to tell me they were doing the next bit, apparently they don't like people staying in there quiet for 40 mins lol, in case they aren't asleep.... was in a mobile scanner too, so much smaller than the hospital one, but i didn't freak out which is weird, normally in small spaces i get panicky

anyway the scans have to go to europe or africa or somewhere, cos it was in the mobile one and the NHS wont let the results be read here (very strange) ..... so the results should be in sometime in the next 2-6 weeks.

Comment

Glad you're back, and didn't get freaked out hon. Can't understand why they can't interpret the results in situ , but they usually make you wait for the consultant to tell you what's what. Hope the wait isn't too nerve wracking.

Comment

dunno, summat to do with the NHS rules, and them wasting money well i was hoping the results would be back before the end of march for the appeal, but doesn't look like they will be now which is a bit annoying, but fingers crossed they may be.
                            Last edited by lynda66; 24-02-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Glad it went well Lynda, you sound as though you were really relaxed!
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

the scanning people were lovely, i think that helps but yeah could have stayed there sleeping all day lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X