No announcement yet.

i'm about to find out if i have a brain eek

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several clients that I treat for Fibromyalgia with reflex and reiki, the therapies really seem to help with the aches and pains, the sleep side of things and lifting the mood.
    One of my ladies that I was treating once a week for 5 months swears she is cured now - for over 18 months, having said that this particular lady swore she would beat it and has the most amazingly positive attitude, meditates regularly, does yoga and is extreemly in tune with her spirit guides.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

mum had sessions in the hydro pool which helped a lot, a lot to do with the heat which allows the body to relax, have read a fair bit on this over the years and it is said that keeping warm helps, she did have massage sessions as well from the therapist who lives local and this did help ease things for a few days at a time, although niether were allowed anywhere near lower back, if you touch that bit she's in agony often walk behind her in busy places so no one bumps her back

Comment

i didn't go for the hydro sessions, but mostly cos the physio was insistent that i went to the swimming baths a couple of times a week too ..... i hate swimming baths, cos i feel stupid not actually swimming (cos i can't)

have a friend who does alternative therapies, and he is coming over sometime soon, to do some stuff with me, to see if anything helps ...... my spirit guides bogged off years ago

Comment

Lynda we know you've definitely gotta brain - it's just warped
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
            Lynda we know you've definitely gotta brain - it's just warped
            *nods* but i think the neurologist bloke wasn't so sure

Comment

Lynda I think you've got repetitive strain injury, eyestrain, double vision & tension headaches from typing away on here & searching Google all day & night!
              Seriously, hope it turns out to be something straightforward & if you're worried about the scan ask them to give you something to calm you down beforehand.
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Lynda, I know it's easy to say"don't worry" but nine times out of ten these things are nothing.
                Take care and let us do the worrying, you are well loved!

Comment

I went to see the consultant at his home.............after telling me my neck and back were shagged whilst I peered out over his landscaped gardens he then asked me if I fancied a gardeners job!
                  Yeah right mate, ses I ...............but you do the digging and push the lawnmower............
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    .but you do the digging and push the lawnmower............
                    ooooooooo i want a job like that too, i could do that

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
                      Lynda I think you've got repetitive strain injury, eyestrain, double vision & tension headaches from typing away on here & searching Google all day & night!
                      Seriously, hope it turns out to be something straightforward & if you're worried about the scan ask them to give you something to calm you down beforehand.
                      yeah, you're probably right, i think i need a secretary ....... oooh never thought of that, couple of norty fags before i go in, sounds like a plan

Comment

lynda a brain???? they might find it floating around, stark raving mad lololololol, hope all goes well for you and the tests reveal nothing bad. Mo x
                        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Leave those norty fags alone
                          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

but but ..... even my doctor asked if i'd ever thought of growing my own lol ..... and she didn't mean veg

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                              ... i'll finally find out if i actually have a brain in there or as i suspect, it's all made up of cauliflower
                              Originally posted by piskieinboots
                              ... get ya NPK check out hun
                              There you go - I always said she was a Vegetable!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

well todays the day, had my electrocution on saturday at a posh private hospital, they even had an automatic hand towel dispenser ..... gotta wait a couple of weeks for the results,

today i find out whats in my head and spine, i'm actually hoping it's frogspawn now, as i really want some frogs

bit nervous, but at least it's early so not got too much time to panic ......... ok there is paniccccccccccccccccccccccc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X