This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First week of WW Online - lost 3lb

Back to work this week, which is the real test of my resolve!

Comment

• Here's a way to loose a pound or two.
      YouTube - Treadmill
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

• Just found this....................... did anyone lose their stone for Easter?
        I had a target of my sons wedding to aim for and I got into a routine of going to the gym and eating healthy food. Managed to lose 23 pounds in 10 weeks. My next challenge is to quit smoking. I am growing all the healthy food and carefull with what I put into my body but ruin it all by disgusting smoking!!
        I am working towards a quit date of MAY DAY.
        Anyone else ??
        BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
        Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

• Well done with the weight loss, if you can do that I'm sure you will be successful with kicking the smoking habit too.
          I didn't start at the beginning of this challenge, but I've got rid of 9lbs in the last 6 weeks. Not very fast, but they say that's the best way. Long way to go though.
          I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
          Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I lost quite a bit of weight (about 6lbs) early in the year, but it all found me again!
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• That's the trouble, if I had a £ for each time I've lost those same 9lbs, I'd be rich!
              I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
              Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BarleySugar View Post
                That's the trouble, if I had a £ for each time I've lost those same 9lbs, I'd be rich!
                And so often when lost lbs find you, they bring their friends.......
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• Tha half stone I lost early in the year has crept up on me again, and some! Especially over Easter.

I've decided it's time for drastic measures to get me tracking again, so I'm now keeping a little note book in my suit jacket so there is no excuses, and I'm writing everything in it, not just the bits I can remember/want to admit to.

I'm only cheating myself if i don't do it properly. I'll see how I get on Thursday...

Comment

• Good luck everyone
                    Its a constant battle!! but I suppose if we keep fighting the battle will be smaller!
                    BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
                    Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

• Nope. Lost 4.. still got about 3 to get to goal. It's one step forward and two back at the mo. I will get there though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X