This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks - so do I!

Lost another 2 lbs - so 7 lb in 6 weeks.
    Last edited by zazen999; 17-02-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Zazen, whatever it is thats upsetting you, don't let all your hard work go to waste.
      You have been an inspiration to us all for the past few weeks.
      I'm sending you hugh posative thoughts.
      You know you can rise above it and see the bigger picture.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
        Zazen, whatever it is thats upsetting you, don't let all your hard work go to waste.
        You have been an inspiration to us all for the past few weeks.
        I'm sending you hugh posative thoughts.
        You know you can rise above it and see the bigger picture.
        Aah, thanks - what's upset me is a builder ordering bricks, saying he's paid for them, the brick company saying that they are paid for on more than one occasion - and the builder disappearing with the cash [£1600] and the brick company then saying 'oh no, they aren't paid for - they're ordered but nobodys paid for them'... and thus brickie has disappearing with our cash and there's not a thing we can do about it.

i thoroughly enjoyed my creme egg...so it wasn't wasted!!!

Back on the system today. Honest!!!

Comment

• What a little sh*t!!!...hope you can track him down???
          Pleased you enjoyed the egg tho'!!(((CD)))....does that look like a hug in a mug???
          I've promised the kiddies we can make brownies today...so may have a bit of a struggle to be good,but so far brekkie of cornflakes.
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• up to now i haven't joined in this thread cos i was waiting for my big weigh in ..... last july i weighed 11 stone 6 after suddenly putting on 2 stone in 2 months for no apparent reason ........ the big weigh in on monday revealed ....... i am now down to 10 stone 3 ..... when i told the diet bloke i had a day of choccie every week and only eat full fat cheese and butter ..... he said we'll not mention that then .... only a few more pounds to lose till i'm back to normal
            Last edited by lynda66; 18-02-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• That's excellent Lynda.

I just want to be 10% less than my starting weight by Easter before our New York trip.

After that, I just want a steady loss as I really don't want to give up all treats.

The police have responded to an online enquiry by my OH about the builder this morning, they are calling back tonight so I'm putting all the stuff together about it today. Plus, I was taught last December how to set a curse - and they left various materials around belonging to them so I can use those to curse the nasty thieving men...plus obviously other things that cannot be mentioned on here...I'm a vindictive old thing when I want to be...

anyway - I think my soup recipe has made all the difference so I'm continuing it as long as possible...so
              b- onion, celery and potato soup
              l - the rest of the soup
              d - got another builder quoting at 5:15 and police calling after 6....and OH going to the footie so need to have something quick and easy so will make a pasta based dish that we can dip into in between stuff i think.

Comment

• Ooh I like the % way of doing things!
                I fell off the 'wagon' big time yesterday. Bought a pack of 6 Bounty ice creams (none left now) and pizza for supper.
                However, according to the %s, When I started last year I needed to lose 30% of my body weight. As of yesterday morning I have lost almost 20%. That now leaves me with just 10% of my original wieght ( or 20% of my current weight) to go......??!!?

Now I am confused!
                (but I haven't been this size since I was 21)
                Tx

Comment

• Good progress from everyone then!

b- toast
                  l - porridge & apple (I really wanted something sweet, but the craving went after I'd eaten something proper)
                  d - veggie stir fry

30 min bike ride
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Good progress from everyone then!

b- toast
                    l - porridge & apple (I really wanted something sweet, but the craving went after I'd eaten something proper)
                    d - veggie stir fry

30 min bike ride
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• b - tomato and bean soup with rice
                      l - bowl 2 of above soup
                      d - scrambled eggs and fat free chips with beans I think...got eggs to use up.

Comment

• yesterday
                        b - weetabix
                        l - a bowl of tom and bean soup
                        d - cottage pie

today
                        b - granola bar and skinny latte
                        l - fresh tom and bean soup
                        d - skinny chips with home made egg mayo.

Comment

• How much weight have you lost then zazen? Edit - just looked up, well done. I think I've stuck for the minute, but then I'm still eating and drinking the same!! Just not xmas styleee!!!
                          Last edited by smallblueplanet; 21-02-2009, 06:54 PM.
                          To see a world in a grain of sand
                          And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• Well, it's definitely feeling different as well..my boots are not as tight round the calf...and my jeans are baggier - which is all good. I just hope I don't lose too many cup sizes if you know what I mean...

The soups are definitely making a difference.

Comment

• today:

b - today's soup which is still cooking which is onion, chilli, celery, carrot and lentil.
                              l - today's soup
                              d - chickpea and potato curry with rice

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                                Good progress from everyone then!

b- toast
                                d - veggie stir fry

30 min bike ride
                                I also have porridge , made with water,with half an apple grated into it for breakfast, it keeps me going all morning. I used to have whatever was left over from the night before's supper. The dogs get that now(how do they stay so slim?!)
                                Thankfully I rarely crave chocolate, cake, biscuits etc. and my tummy trouble has put me off milk and cheese so I have lost more than a stone. I can now get into all those size twelve clothes that I kept "just in case"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X