Tiiiigerrrs Tiiigeerrrrrs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its called male bonding whilst binding in the scrum dandy
    Last edited by pigletwillie; 09-12-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I like bonding, it is good
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Piglet

I've never heard it called that before!!
        Even aliens garden!

Comment

Nothing like a good afternoon watching the 'bonding'. Love a good 'bonding' match - following Piskie's rules of course! We don't play with the big boys. . .yet - but CHIEFS are trying hard. Can't wait for the match against Pirates on Dec 27th. We've even got South Sea Islanders for Bridie!!

Probably shortest shorts prize goes to Australian Rules. Now there's a game I don't understand - but they really are short shorts!!
          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

*GRINS*

used to be addicted to Aussie rules foootball when it used to be on C4 years ago. Ex never could figure out why i didn't moan about him have the sport on.
            Vive Le Revolution!!!
            'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
            Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

ComfreyFan, you have missed out the only team down that neck of the woods worth supporting. Aaaaaaalllllbbbiiiiiooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
              The meek and mild Mr Dawes still running out every now and again at about 149 years of age and fighting someone.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                ...used to be addicted to Aussie rules foootball when it used to be on C4...
                I used to love it too. Rugger's better. Footie you can keep - thighs or not!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                  ComfreyFan, you have missed out the only team down that neck of the woods worth supporting. Aaaaaaalllllbbbiiiiiooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                  The meek and mild Mr Dawes still running out every now and again at about 149 years of age and fighting someone.
                  Sorry - a definite NO! CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

As a Cornish lass now living near Exeter - it would never be Plymouth anything! Chiefs first, Pirates next, but Albion before any of the others! The Albion match is always a good one though!!

What I really like about the real game over the cinderella game is the fact that you can have a local derby without a police presence, that people take their young kids, that you can ask someone to tone down their language if there are kids around without worrying you might get your head kicked in, that you can have a really good 'rugby' chat with opposition fans. The real action is on the pitch. I never get used to the sheer power of those tackles when it happens right in front of you - something you can't appreciate on the tele!

Comment

The last Albion game I saw before I moved across to France was against you lot. Great game (we won) and yes, there were plenty of Chiefs supporters in our midst, and the banter was just that, never threatening to get out of hand, and a few drinks in the bar afterwards, great family atmosphere.
                    Old Dawe'sy came on for the last 15 minutes in that game, he was closer to 50 than 40 and he smacked someone within 30 seconds of being on. Vile creature that he is.
                    However, I have to say that I prefer the atmosphere in the crowd of a football match than a rugby football match. Possibly because there are more people generally I dont know, but I do prefer it. (apologies made in advance).
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                      ... I never get used to the sheer power of those tackles when it happens right in front of you - something you can't appreciate on the tele!
                      oh how true - I nearly always end up with laryngitis following Twickers or some such other pitch
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

I used to love going to the Speedway for a good scream!! You could yell until your lungs were leaving your body and nobody could hear! Excellent therapy. I was never quite sure of the main attraction for me though, the smell, the noise. . . or all those young men in leather!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X