Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Psst", came a voice over the intercom.

"Psst, psst", it repeated.

"What?", Snoop asked, suspiciously.

"Commander Riker here. I'm aboard the bird-of-prey. Hiding in a weapons cupboard. Where's the Doctor?"

"Not here. Too long to explain. But there are quite a few of us. What's the plan?", Snoop asked, still not entirely convinced it really was Riker, but somewhat reassured by the mention of the Doctor.

"Not sure yet, but just stall them. Have you get any gagh on board? That'll distract them."

"We're about to give them some delicious Christmas pudding. I suppose I could curdle the sauce. That might look a bit 'wormy'."

"Good", replied Riker. "I've managed to destroy their bat'leths. But I still need to shut down their coms to the other birds-of-prey on their way. I'll get back in touch soon."

Snoop looked at the assorted sauce ingredients and though to herself, "Just as well I have no idea how to make brandy butter. I'll just in half a bottle of brandy, that should be enough to get the Klingons well and truly sauced. Greenishfing will be disappointed, though. I need to let the others know about Riker, somehow. If I can tell Nicos, she'll know what to do. Better not tell Nick and Rary, though, in case they have too much of the sauce, get a bit tiddled and give the game away"...
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 26-12-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• As ‘One man’s meat is another man’s poison’ Snoop decided to ask them…
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ..... if Romulan ale aged well and went with Christmas pudding as she was sure she'd seen some lurking under the.....

Comment

• sink. Could have been there for years, though...

Comment

• ..and at that moment Riker beamed aboard along with a couple of Romulans…..
            ”It’s OK he laughed - there’s a Universal truce because it’s the festive season”, and they pulled out some rather iridescent liquid which really caught Rary’s eye….

Comment

• "A festive truce, that calls for a game of football or cricket", said Snoop.....as she also eyed up the liquid.....
              Last edited by greenishfing; 27-12-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• "A festive truce that calls for a G&T", said mothhawk and Nick in unison.

"Snap", said mothhawk.

Comment

• One of the Romulans handed over the flask of iridescent green liquid.

"We can have this for chasers if you like. We slipped into a worm hole by accident and ended up on Victorian London and a doctor gave it to us. Oh what was his name.....? Errr, Oh yes, Dr Jekyll. He seemed a really nice gentleman.
                  Last edited by greenishfing; 28-12-2021, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Yet looking at it, it reminds me of a concoction that I made up when I was a wee bit younger, using nettles, garlic, marigold juice and some.... I really don't think I should tell you what the last ingredient is, I will just say we all have it
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• NOT slugs and snails says LD then another voice was heard it could it be....it sounds a bit like...............................................
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Percy Thrower ( well…they were all in a time machine after all!)

”So there it is!” , he laughed. “it’s not a drink, it’s my super duper, hyper concentrated liquid compost from the planet Zog - they abducted me years ago to share their technology. You just need the teenyweeyest drop and it’s organic and planet saving”….

Comment

• "Oooo...just the thing" , said mothhawk "Could I try it out on the sweetpeas I planted on Boxing Day?"

So they decided to head back to the Gardeners Rest , munching their way through Lottie's buffet as they went.

Percy was so excited - he was looking forward to seeing modern gardening techniques, even though he'd been warned some things weren't for the better.

Pulling out from his pocket he....

Comment

• his hankerchief to wipe his brow in this odd weather we keep getting,thinking about where he had put this years garden note book,he wanted to chill and look over this years,before the new one started,he then cought sight of lottie's table laden with ....................................
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• …all his favourite foods!
                              ” Lottie should get a Blue Peter Badge for that display “ , he called out…..and everyone cheered in agreement.
                              Tucking into and egg and cress butty….

Comment

• I'm no used to eating wee pieces like this, can you no gie us a decent sized piece Lottie, something that let's us get a chance of tasteing yer sandwiches, said someone in the group, at which they all turned and looked at....
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X