Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....Mr Motivator even with lycra and leg warmers. Why not donate the leg warmers to santa's reindeer and go get your long John's out to keep warm".

Comment

• "My wife doesn't know I've got long johns", Rary replied mournfully. "I buy them on the sly. If I go in now, she'll ask me what I'm up to and I couldn't tell her a lie. I mean, I can avoid saying something she doesn't know about, like the new mattress I've just bought, or the long johns for that matter, but if she asks me a direct question about what I'm doing, I'll just have to tell her."

Mothhawk butted in. "I still think the best idea is to go back to the Gardeners Rest and have another G&T. Then Rary can have a look in among all the panto costumes for something suitable. Like the leggings that go with the front half of the panto horse."

Rary wasn't very sure whether to agree to this suggestion given the inevitability that he would end up being part of the panto horse. He gave a somewhat horsey deep sigh and...

Comment

• Decided naaaah, I will avoid this panto, it's time end this discrimination, just because they are all older than me they shouldn't be excluded from taking part, whither front or back, the women should get the chance to pick what part they wanted to play, whither front or back, or both, the choice is theirs.
        Now that he had made this decision rary felt a bit happier, a big smile crossed his face at the thought of two women playing the panto horse, he carefully avoided any thought of them playing any other animal, but was sure that there would be a bit of a cafufel, one wanting to go one way so that they could do some dusting, the other another way to get the floor washed, this is going to be fun I think I will go and.....
        Last edited by rary; 22-12-2021, 07:43 PM.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ....get a hot toddy to warm me up.

What Rary hadn't realised was that his thoughts were all too clear to see as they played across his face........ The women of course had already decided that there would definitely be no panto horse if they were involved..... maybe a push me...pull me, but no horse. Maybe a crocodile, a wolf or a black cat. Rary, and his evil thoughts, were however due for a special place in panto history. But what.....?
          Last edited by greenishfing; 22-12-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• ….sucking his teeth , Rary…..
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Put them back in and smiled, do you think one if you ladies could give me a....
              Last edited by rary; 23-12-2021, 12:27 AM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• .....drink and some advice on what to wear next. I'm frozen but I need something suitable for climbing a Christmas tree without getting scratched or covered in sap. I don't suppose there's a mountaineer's outfit in the dressing up box, and I don't mean a goat costume by the way. The cloven hooves wouldn't help in a tree".

Nicos, with an evil grin, looped her arm through Rary's.

"I'm sure we can find you something suitable....."

Comment

• When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, no it wasn't Santa, just Greenleaves popping in to wish all a merry christmas

Comment

• Everyone in the GR rushed outside to shake GL's hand and wish him a Merry Christmas too and say how much they'd missed him. They all trouped back into the lounge bar to gather around the fire and...
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• reminisced over old times and tried to remember all the things that had happened since they last saw GL.

Snoop was a bit tearful at seeing Greenleaves again. She had a proper soft spot for everyone in the group and wasn't sorry that they knew it. She probably wasn't the only one either...

Comment

• rary glanced over at Snoop and thought, I wonder if she would like a good glass of whisky, it doesn't seem to make you as modlin as gin, but first I need to find out what Nicos has in mind, why is she rummaging about in that big box, NO, Nicos I will not put on a bear costume, there is surely something else I can wear, don't look at me like that you look as if you....

Comment

• .....are a woman on a mission".

Nicos grinned, "Well it's either the bear or the gorilla and you know what happened to the gorilla in.....in. Oh, what was that film called? Got it....... Trading Places. Rary thought of running away but the overtight leg warmers had cut off the circulation to his feet and he stumbled and.......

Comment

• tripped and ended up with his head up the horses bottom ... luckily no one was inside but it did give everyone a good laugh. eventually they helped Rary back to his feet it was at this point they found ...
                            ntg
                            Never be afraid to try something new.
                            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                            ==================================================

Comment

• A relief brooch with another skewwhiff X on it. Rary looked at it and shook his head. Greenleaves looked at and shook his head too. Nick looked at it and shook his leg. He really was rather proud of his legs.

Nicos, mothhawk and greenishfing looked it and gasped aloud. (Snoop didn't look at it, she was too busy looking at her phone to make sure she'd spelt that funny looking word right again.)

"That's...", the fairy spluttered...

Comment

• “ the infamous long lost brooch belonging to…..”….
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X