Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ”It looks more like an Eton Mess at the moment “ said Snoop scraping off all the debris all the boinging and jumping around had created….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• “Talking of desserts” ,said gf “I’d forgotten I’d brought along some toffees to share but they’ve gone a tad sticky in my pocket”
      Pulling out some rather fluffy looking toffees….

Comment

• …some of which were already a trifle crumbled….
        Last edited by Nicos; 19-12-2021, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• NTG decided to stop fooling around and decided it was time to go and get his knickerbockers on.

”I think I’d like to play a Gypsy Fool instead in the panto this year” …

Comment

• “Blinking ‘eck…it’s Arctic out here “ he called as he opened the front door.

”Someone should put a Yule Log on the fire”….

Comment

• The Yeti ran outside into the freezing cold to stop his dripping. The thought of more logs on the fire was just too much.

Comment

• "Could you do something for Yeti?", mothhawk asked the fairy. "Something to stop him thawing and dripping all over the place?"

"Good idea", the fairy replied. And she wished and whooshed her wand about and lo, Yeti was encased in an intriguing layer of ice that moved when he did.

"Wow!!!", everyone, including Yeti, exclaimed.

"So what do you reckon to the map, Rary?", Fluffy asked. "Does it need spiking up or is it still useful?"

Rary was too taken aback to answer immediately. A talking hedgehog? That'd be worth a bit of money on the outside, he thought.

"Sorry", the fairy commented. "I should have said I gave Fluffy a voice while I was sorting out Yeti. Easier to do these things all at once, you know. Saves having to wind up the wand again."

Rary returned to the map. Why did it look familiar?...

Comment

• It looked a bit like his garden would be if he tieded it up, but why have a map of his garden? that's Nicos knew about the silver thrupenny bits and now this, rary broke out in a sweat and thinking, I hope no one was watching when I hid my....
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• …1926 bottle of Macallan whisky….

Comment

• ...squeezed under the shed. He rushed out to check. Joy! the bottle was still there, but alas! he'd already had a wee dram out of it and hadn't screwed the cap back on tight enough, so the golden liquid had all drained away and....
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• growing on the spot was Christmas tree. A very large one at that, he suddenly realised. It must have really enjoyed the whisky! How comes he hadn't noticed it before?

Everyone rushed outside to join him. They looked up and up and up and up. It was as tall as a magic bean plant but looked a lot easier to climb...

Comment

• ….and flitting from branch to branch were some very energetic smiles enjoying their freedom from the tea caddy in the GR where they’d inadvertently got trapped…”yippeee”, they giggled…..

Comment

• "Oh", said Rary in delight. "My smiles."

"Yes", replied Snoop. "You left them in a bag here last year. They've been out flying every day, visiting all of us. Looks like they're really glad to see you here today."

"They might get a bit chilly up there tonight", Nicos said, something everyone had been thinking.

"Do you think we should just leave them?", Rary asked. "Or should I go up and collect them?"...

Comment

• …rolling up his sleeves exposing his rather impressively muscular arms…..

Comment

• "Hmm", Nick said. "With those arms, you'd make a good front half of a panto horse. And with my legs, I could be the back half."

Rary thought it wise to say nothing, but it was true that the front half was better than the back. At least you could see where you were going.

"Oh my goodness", said Greenishfing. "Would you just look at that. What are those smiles up to?"...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X