Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning and Happy Easter everybody.

It started off murky here but the mist is lifting, fingers crossed for sun later.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
      Had a bit of a sleep-in this morning. With the clocks forward it’s even later than I’d intended!

Happy Easter everyone. My porridge was presented to me this morning with a Cadbury’s mini egg on top
      I bought a multipack of the tiniest packets when we were in the uk. Clearly meant for Easter egg hunts. At least if I feel the need to eat
      the rest of the packet it’ll not be so bad as with the larger standard packet!!

Dieting over Easter is pants - as you have probably come to realise, I’m up for celebrating anything - making and eating different foods in celebration. Do feel free to help yourselves to ‘my’ chocolate, hot cross buns, simnel cake….I won’t feel like they’re going to waste!

Easter weekend is a bit of a strange time here. You don’t really notice the regular church bells - until they stop. They ‘fly’ to Rome apparently on Good Friday and come back ,having been blessed by the Pope ,on Easter Sunday, dropping gifts for children on their
      way.

It’s quite sunny outside so I’ll be out there gardening this afternoon. Sorry if I’m hogging it a bit recently.

Enjoy your day peeps.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon, attended an open air service in the town center here all the churches in the town held an Easter service, after which a breakfast was served in one of the church halls, which I didn't attend, as I intend getting some weight off, not dieting just cutting down a bit then later was at church and now heading to sons for a family meal so have a good day and smile
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening

The mist cleared and the sun came out, not t-shirt weather but still nice.

No eggs here Nicos bug plenty of hot cross buns.

Hope you all had a good day.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Goodnight all.
            A very wet and miserable Easter Sunday here in Malaga.
            It's looking more settled for t9mrroel
            Have a good night alll

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Buenos días, Bramble.

Hard frost again, but looking ahead Wednesday morning might be the last one for a bit, possibly even for the year (last date is usually 10 April, though not unknown early May). Daytime temperatures are due to go bonkers (top 20s by the end of the week).

Absolutely loads to keep me busy right through till the weekend. So already looking forward to Saturday!

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all. I have been wide awake since 4.30am. No idea why and I just cannot get back to sleep. I think I might just give in and go make coffee.

Comment

• Morning Snoop
                  My frost date is the end of May.
                  Lovely though windy day yesterday, back to rain with rain forecast now.
                  At least the grass got cut , looks a bit better. Started weeding, never ended task. To be continued.
                  Have eaten my easter egg
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

My predicted last frost is mid May but we'll see. Rain here today so typical Bank holiday weather it was nice yesterday did gardening and dried laundry.

enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Pinch punch first day of the month, welcome to April!
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        windy and sunny spells. If the rain holds off I’m going for a cycle ride later.
                        My last frosts have been as late as 9/10 June. Bit of a pain tbh but it does make me hold off sewing some seeds.
                        I ate my tiny packet of cadburys mini eggs CG ! Yum

Sorry your weather’s not been good for you bramble- I presume that’s unusual for them? Hope it improves x

There are a lot of flattened daffs in the garden so I’m going to collect some into vases so at least they can be enjoyed by me rather than the slugs

Enjoy your day peeps- whatever you get up to!

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                          Morning all. Pinch punch first day of the month, welcome to April!
                          Oh gosh…so it is!

April showers eh?

Comment

• Buenos dias Snoop.

Good morning all.We have the sun back again so we are going out for the day.
                            We will be travelling home on Wednesday and looking forward to getting all my seeds sown.
                            Have a good dsy all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here too. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I never did get back to sleep. The weather is absolutely miserable today. 🌧 I am feeling decidedly blue.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X