Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sun here yet, but we are hopefully going to get some later. I awoke before 6am but went back to sleep and had weird dreams again.
    I hope to get to the allotment when it warms up a bit.

Comment

• Good morning all.
      No sun here but it's a dry, mild morning.
      Its Saturday, so it must be pitch and putt day.
      Have a good one whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good day folks, not much sun but mild and dry, caught up with some garden work and got my gladioli lifted, also planted some garlic possibly a bit late but I will protect from frost if necessary, we are invited up to our sons for lunch so off to get ready, enjoy the rest of the, day and try passing on a smile
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all. It's been beautifully sunny here from quite early on, which made it very pleasant in the kitchen doing the domestics. I made a small amount of bread dough and divided it into 2 cheesy baps for lunch and 2 teacakes, plus 2 of each unproved and frozen for another day.

The surgery practice nurse came today and gave my mum her covid booster and 'flu jab, and did me too while she was here. It's a relief Mum's been done as it is almost 8 months since her second covid jab, and I'm half expecting a sharp rise in cases here in Leicestershire after the huge Diwali celebrations in the city, with people coming from all over the Midlands to celebrate and see the lights.

The cheesy baps were a jab day treat for me as I've not been eating any bread while slimming down.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
            Another sorting their craft room ^^^ any plans for what you will be making?
            Just general tidying up CG its a case of to many unfinished projects.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Just general tidying up CG its a case of to many unfinished projects.
              Yup. Same problem here
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning
                Kettle is on, anyone for a brew?
                Not started the breakfast yet as dogs to walk first, come along if you fancy. The sun is shining . (Through the fog).
                Northern England.

Comment

• Still dark enough to need the lights on here. The days seem really short now. The dark afternoons are the worst for me. It's thick cloud here and although not forecast it looks as if it could rain. I hope not as I'm supposed to be meeting one of my sisters at the allotment later this morning.

Comment

• Gooood Morning All Lights on here too, it's very gloomy. Some laundry done yesterday, more tomorrow as I'm on leave and the kitchen company are sending someone to survey the work. The Glory Hole has revealed its secrets - including 5 match play footballs! Have a lovely Sunday, my breakfast is on the way
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Lovely mild sunny morning.
                      No plans for the day, probably take a walk.
                      Grandson is coming for lunch.
                      Have a lovely Sunday.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

So - it’s you is it Cg hogging the sun? Ta muchly for the tea.
                        Woke up to sploshy stuff going on. (Outdoors Flo )

Not sure what today has in store for me. I did promise some of my Xmas decorations for the charity shop to keep so maybe today is the day to sort through them….it’s creeping up on us isn’t it?

I think I’ll ask OH to ‘scoot’ up the plum tree in the front garden and hang the outdoor fairy lights seeing as he’s said he’s not working on the bedroom today.
                        We have to thread the extension cable through a scaffolding pole and set it into the gravel, so that’s a bit of a job to sort out.
                        All that of course is dependant on it stopping raining!

I’m guessing it’s going to be a bit of a Domestic Goddess Day for me….

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all and happy Sunday.
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning

Rather a dull damp day here not been far only to the GH.
                            I've been having PC problems, its the first time I've had 'the blue screen of death' on Win10 MrP got it working again but he's not sure for how long. I installed Opera on my Kindle to get my faves then backed up files and pics onto a external drive so we'll see what happens next.

Enjoy your Sunday.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Still grey and dull here. My sister did call at the allotment. We did "swopsies". She brought me some of her first attempt at homemade cider and some homemade pate. I gave her a jar of my preserved lemons, another mountain of apples, a butternut squash, mild chillies and some salad leaves.

Comment

• Afternoon all. No gardening today😎
                                ntg
                                Never be afraid to try something new.
                                Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                                A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                                ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X