Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snadger, so, so sorry. Our thoughts are with you.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning we have rain looks like its here for the day never mind there'll be something to do in the GH.

Enjoy your day.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Heartfelt sympathy Snadger. Drizzly day here. Have a good day All
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,am actually up and fed,now that is a minor miracle,am not a fan of the footie,but was proud of England,have a good day and
          Bgood2yourselves,of to further my cause
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all.

Got up late inevitably, as it was late to bed after the match. Struggled round the veg patch with the watering can and Frankie fighting my leg.

Have just checked the weather forecasts. No rain my favourite two say, except one of them flashes up a message that says rain due at 11 am. Also, cooler temperatures for the next few days before it's back up again. We had a low of 11 ºC in our stone-walled corral a couple of nights back, so probably 8 ºC down by the tomatoes. Could be even lower tomorrow night. Great for the house, not for the plants. First toms are starting to ripen. Could even have picked a few Sungold today if I were being greedy.

Have a good one everyone. Smiles are a bit sluggish this morning, but I'm sure they'll be out and about later. Otherwise, just help yourselves. They're in the bag over by the biscuit barrel.

Comment

• Good morning all.
              It was a drizzly start to the morning but its beginning to brighten up now.
              Lots to keep me going today so I must get a move on.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just wanted to say I’m so sorry to hear your news Snadger...will be thinking of you and your family x
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

15 degrees and cloudy. Looks like it's set to be dry for the coming week (which will help the onions start to cure).

Kettle's on, help yourselves
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Mr Bones, morning all.

Very windy night but most plants still present and correct. Of a 2-metre long row of spring onions, three are left. But I can't blame the wind for that. First flower on one of the squash plants. A very optimistic male. The ladies are a long way behind.

Actually had three home-grown varieties of veg/herbs/fruit on our plates yesterday evening. The inevitable courgettes, but Mr Snoop would eat courgette fritters every day, so not a problem. Basil in the salad dressing. And Sungold tomatoes. Our first of the year. Thick-skinned, surprisingly, but still split...

Time for coffee and cake, I think. I'll leave some over by the kettle, along with the usual smiles. Still a bit sleepy, as it was really chilly last night due to the wind. Doubtless they'll be up and about soon.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning we have fine misty rain the sort that wet you without realising.

Snoop our courgettes are starting to come into production and I know MrP will soon be saying 'what are we having with our courgettes today' its handy that theres so many recipes out there for them.

Enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Nothing planned for today, though the flowers need some dead-heading. And some of my outside Maskotka toms look ripe enough to pick. First time growing them, so looking forward to finding out what they taste like. It's very overcast here, but the forecast is not for rain.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good mornig all,
                          Sun and clouds but set for a nice day.
                          No plans so out for a walk now.

Mothhawk I grow Maskotkatoms every year.
                          Good flavour and produce a big crop.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning n’alln’all

Yup - I’m baaaack

Had an utterly fantastic time…and I hope you all got up to some mischief or other whilst I was away?

I absolutely daren’t get on the scales before next Monday’s official weigh in

Forgive me if I don’t get a chance to catch up…but did we miss Bren’s burpday I recall it’s around now.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Snadge - I’m so very, very sorry to hear your news - you’re a lovely chap and certainly don’t deserve to have lost your Mrs at such a young age….she must have been so proud to have you as her hubby. Hugs always available 24/7 as and when mate xx

Comment

• First things first…a quick brew then off out to check up on the veg plots…apparently today is the first day with no rain since we left!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X