Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,well done MH,pleased you getting to see your grand daughter more Jay,ti's a lovely warm fuzzy feeling,one of my Ggboys came and gave me such a lovely hug yesterday,and looked up at me full of love,i could have eaten him ,Snoop i hope you find the card,am always mislaying my mobile,and find it in full view smirking at me,everything now chosen and ordered for the bedroom,waiting for deliveries over the next 3 weeks plus,it will be several months before i get anything like sorted out,but am so much happier these days,was taken shopping in west Brom Friday for new shoes,boy was i glad to get back,my poor feet,plus it was so hot,so am now the proud owner of some decent foot ware,however i did choke at the labels in clarks,and walked out,son also doing good in the garden,lots of stuff cutting back,i am very tempted to see about an allotment plot bottom of my garden,have to enquire,it does look delapidated,i feel like i lived here for a lot longer than 3 weeks,we have had lovely chats with neighbours,all very nice and helpfull,1 i gave some spare eggs,another had spare plants that son and i had,to add to snoops smiles i have happy's to spread,they will find you out automatic ,have a lovely afternoon .
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely post lottie, glad it’s all going well!

MH, are you allowed to tell us which video? Oh and very well done!
      sigpic

Comment

• Lottie Dolly, I feel I have a close affinity with you having just lost my partner of 48 years this week. Life goes on and you are an inspiration to us all.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• So sorry to hear that Snadger, hope you are ok.

Comment

• Oh, Snadger. Really sorry to hear your news. That's a terrible loss. Big hug.

Comment

• Snadger so, so sorry to hear that. Hugs from me too.

Comment

• Sorry I haven’t been here for ages, but, oh Snadger I’m so sorry. Hugs.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Snadgers post took the wind out of my sails. I spend a lot of Sunday mornings updating my family tree. This morning I accidentally came across a family site I didn’t know about. There were 46 family photos, 2 of which I have. The others I’ve never seen before.

I came in here to say something else. It’ll wait.
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Snadge, so very sorry to hear such sad news.
                    Please take care of yourself.
                    You're in my thoughts.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Really sorry to hear your news. Snadger (((HUGS)))

Comment

• Snadge thinking of you and your family at this sad time xx
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I don’t like football. I really hope we win but do I have to watch it? They seem to have changed some of the schedules.
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• OH Snadger,so sorry to hear that,it has brought tears to my eyes,if you need a personal chat,please send me a PM,thankyou peeps for the kind
                            words,this place has a heart
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh Snadger, so sorry to hear your news. Utterly heartbreaking. Big hugs from me. Give the dog a hug. It helps.
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all.

Kettle's on for the first brew of the day. Cool and overcast here, very refreshing.

Jay22, this is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMm_d1ODilQ and there are lots more to choose from, all fun to do.

Have a good day all.
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X