This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Back in after a good scything session. Plenty more to go. Got another long bed ready last night. Just needs sowing and planting up. Mr Snoop really helping out loads, so getting through it all. I reckon I've got three weeks to get leek beds ready down in the fields if I want to do it. Seems sensible. So, scything in the mornings, everything else in the evening.

Need to resow all my sprouts and some other plants. Should just have done it straight away when I saw they'd gone spindly. It's the first time it's ever happened for me and lack of experience made me hope they'd somehow thicken up. But they haven't. So, start again. And try a different packet of Trafalgar sprout seeds, as not a one of the last lot germinated.

On with the day. Feeling a bit low today, so I'll let a load of smiles out for everyone and hope at least one sticks to me. Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Aww, hugs to you Snoop - our pets to take up a large space in our lives.
      We lost an old black cat called Bod many years ago through kidney failure. It took me months to stop making a double take on my black handbag
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
        Sorry to hear about your cat snoop , how sad

Walking done here. Its cloudy and cool. No Sun forecast but il be outside anyway.
        Enjoy !
        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all, raining and cool this morning...who has the sun? Come on own up!
          No plans for today other than anything done will be indoors. Have a great day everyone and those with the sun...enjoy but can’t you share? x
          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
            Just had a heavy shower but the sun is out.
            Going to my sons house today to sort out the top of his garden
            A ptch of the garden that never got dug so I offered to do it for him.
            Looking forward to the challenge.

Snoop it's so sad to loose a pet.
            I lost my two cats in the past few years.lTakes a long time to get over it.ll

Have a good day all whatever you're doing.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Morning all, raining and cool this morning...who has the sun? Come on own up!
              No plans for today other than anything done will be indoors. Have a great day everyone and those with the sun...enjoy but can’t you share? x
              Sorry Jay I've got the sunshine trapped in my garden
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• *whispers........me too ...sorry.
                Last edited by Nicos; 09-06-2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• We must have a wormhole then connecting our gardens Bren!

Comment

• Afternoon all,i will blow some of off our sun up to you Jay,far to much here for me,also smiles for our snoop,lots going on here,and looking loads better for it,eldest is a gem bless him,see you laters
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• So that’s where it is Bren, Nicos and lottie! Thanks lottie I’ll look out for it!!
                      Will be thinking of you tomorrow lottie!! x
                      sigpic

Comment

• I think it'll be a while for me too, Nicos. He was always around somewhere and extremely communicative. I keep expecting to see him and hear him. Trying to keep things in perspective. Here's the lad himself:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• A fine looking lad Snoop. He looks like a leader.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• we just been to see him,looked soooo peaceful and rested,and am reasured he in a lot better place ,some family coming to stay with me tonight,will look in again in a few days ,thank you for all your support x
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Evening All Will be thinking of you tomorrow Lottie x Hot here again too, but have been working until now. I seem to work longer hours at home. Have a good Evening
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening, LD. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X