X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n’alln’all

ta muchly for the brew Bones, and the smiles Snoop

Its amazingly misty out there this morning so it’ll be interesting to see how the weather changes.
    No idea what today will bring but I’ve been redoing a small flower bed next to a path- new granite stone edges next to the path and intending on extending the lawn a bit into the border so I can easily reach the middle part for weeding.

Hope you get your steps finished today Snadge - glad you are pleased with it so far! ( go on...make a hand print on it!!!!!)

Our camper is a bit on hold at the moment so our next project is...da daaaaa.....replacing the concrete patio!!!!
    We’ve been thinking about it for years and with the flower border I was working on yesterday being right next to it seemed to have focused our thoughts!
    We were supposed to be renovating our bedroom and replacing the floor and window and ceiling but who wants to be doing that when it’s nice outside?...it can wait

Best crack on then!- enjoy your day peeps and sympathies from me to your OH GF...can’t be easy.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, sun’s in and out like a peep of gas this morning. Domestics for me today...just what I like.
      Have a great day everyone. x
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
        It's a bank holiday here and the sun is shining so a day out is on the cards.
        We will probably take a drive up the coast to a little beach we know.

Good luck with the steps Snadge, perhaps a pic when its complete,

Outdoors is the way to go Nicos while the sun is shining.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well it is absolutely throwing it down here. I actually think it will do more good than harm, but it has put paid to my allotment plans at the moment. As look would have it I had just brought in my first load of washing (completely dry) when it started. I'll put the second load out later. I think I'll make some pasta bake now. Enjoy your day everyone and thanks for your good wishes for Mr greenishfing.

Comment

• Afternoon,we had some rain yesterday,alls well on the home front again,everything so far going good,my next thing is to,box up my clothes,and just leave a minimum out till i moved,a removal man submited his quote,i nearly needed resusitating,son said,he could hear him adding things on as he went about,and has also put things on the quote that i not even got,so guess what,the aim now is,pack everything up,assemble boxes,i will write my own list of what is going with regards furniture and boxes,THEN get another in,no flies on me,only hope youngest gets rest of his stuff out on time,i have had a stern that with him,ext ext,he is still my son,i just do not like the way he is and been behaving,so far so good,is now towing the line,and talking to me as he should,i hate the way things have been with him last 2 decades +,my new life is nearly arrived,still not got an official moving date,see u laters,of to prep another box for packing,enjoy this sunshine,am hoping it not rain on thursday,rember ,Bgood2yourselves
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening
              Bit of a work day . Got into garden later , had some things needing potting on . Tiredness setting in, be an early night I think.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Evening All,

need to get my tomatoes potted up into their final growing space... just finding time!

in other news - We have a cucumber plant! i sowed 6 seeds and nothing, i found one at the bottom of the packet and gave it a go... success!
                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning, can’t sleep! Blackbird is giving it laldy at the moment, guess he can’t sleep either.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    Morning, can’t sleep! Blackbird is giving it laldy at the moment, guess he can’t sleep either.
                    best part of the day this. No-one up and about. feels like you have the whole world to yourself.
                    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteyd View Post

best part of the day this. No-one up and about. feels like you have the whole world to yourself.
                      Morning all

Second that ^^ Pete, such a quiet, peaceful time.
                      Sunny again today, still not had rain - not complaining though, everything's growing well enough.

Enjoy your day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                        I third that Pete. Love early mornings.
                        Been on the slug snipping hunt, grey field slug (although I'd say more cream) . Awful things. Collected a few snails off pots too
                        Grey and cloudy here. Hope it stays dry. Showers in the forecast from tomorrow.
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, another one loving the early morning wondering around the garden with my mug of tea, checking plants, watering and encouraging beans to climb up their canes. It just seems the best time.

Enjoy your day.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning,

I will be off back to bed again soon as I am working tonight until Friday morning. Checked and watered my paprika plants, noticed they have started to flower and some paprika's are growing.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Another glorious day ahead here. Perfect for a darned good pottering in the garden
                              Nothing particularly planned at the moment but there is loads to do so I'll just pinball from one job to another doing whatever takes my fancy. I might even take an hour or so to myself later and sit out!...good for me eh?

Lottie - sounds like things are nicely coming together for you finally...good to hear x

Time for a quick brew perhaps?

Enjoy your day peeps.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,seems like another hot day on the cards,i cannot believe how things are coming together,only MR clothes to sort now,i am only keeping a travel amount of things for me,everything else is boxed up,more or less all i got now is some kitchen stuff,and under the stairs,coats and cleaning implements,i mean business,eldest coming back with his strimmer,and tidy up the garden,skip going tomoz,then it's clean the front windows ready for his arrival on Thursday,i still cannot take on board what is going on,look after yourselves,of to find more to do
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X