• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That made me laugh GF ‘take it back tomorrow night I don’t like white’
    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
      Another lovely sunny day here,

Tinnitus Jay, I have had it for years, sometimes worse than others.

Glad to hear your vaccine left no side effects this time Nicos.

Visit to the post office this morning and other errands.
      Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning again folks. Had a scout around the internet and it seems tinnitus can be a side effect of the vaccine. Hope it’s temporary because when I have quiet time, I like it to be quiet!
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning had an early morning visitor so just got on line.

Nicos it sounds like you got away without bruising your last one did look painfull. xx

Jay have a read here about the Covid jab it looks like its a very rare reaction.

https://www.tinnitus.org.uk/coronavi...s-and-tinnitus

best get on enjoy your day.
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 04-06-2021, 09:35 AM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh thanks for that Bren, will have a read!
            sigpic

Comment

• Good Evening All and Happy Friday Was my birthday yesterday but for the first time in years there was no cake. Too hot to bake yesterday. I'm hoping it's a bit cooler on Sunday as I'll have to make the effort for work - it's expected. Been a lovely day again here. Enjoy the rest of your day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening

Sending you belated birthday wishes Flo xx

Comment

• Happy birthday for yesterday Flo , enjoy your weekend..
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Today started off well (after the weird dreams). We went to the allotment and I got lots done. Everything was going so well until my husband stumbled backwards over a path edging while searching for his fork.......and fell into (through) the greenhouse breaking the glass in the process. A really deep cut (slice) in his arm! Luckily he couldn't see it. Even luckier I once worked for a few months in a butchers. Hubby was even more amazed when I grabbed the first aid kit out of the shed (he never knew we had one). I dressed it, bandaged it and took him to A & E. We have been there for hours and they have tried their best but the end result was he has to go back at 7.30 in the morning to the plastic surgery department so that they can give him a nerve block and sort it out. Much as he might moan and rant I dread to think what an injury like this would cost to treat somewhere like the USA. All it cost today was a few hours parking. He is no stranger to the plastic surgery department at the local hospital after his close call with a circular saw a few years ago. I think a few glasses of wine are in order now!!!!

Comment

• Good evening all.
                      Sorry to hear about your husbands accident Greenishfing. He was so lucky you were able to deal with it.

Belated birthday wishes Flo andcenjoy your weekend.

We had an unexpected visit with our grandson this afternoon, A lovely surprise.

Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Aww not good GF, I think a glass of wine sounds like the right kind of medicine. Hope hubby gets sorted out tomorrow. There’s never a dull minute is there? x
                        sigpic

Comment

• Belated burpday wishes Flo...just make a long weekend of it!! (I’m more than sure you deserve to be fussed over!)

GF ... Hats off to you lass for your response and forethought...you enjoy your wine lass!

I went out this afternoon for a Grory Hop as we’d run down the basics but felt exhausted when I got home and had a 3hr nap! Feeling more back to normal now
                          Rubbish weather all day but it looks like it’s on the turn for the better thank goodness.

See you in the morning peeps.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all
                            Belated birthday wishes Flo
                            Good job you're handy with the bandages and can keep a cool head in such a situation GF, hope he heals well and doesn't feel too uncomfortable

Sun forecast and planning on a lotty day
                            Happy Saturdays - enjoy
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                              Good grief GF. Hope all gets sorted.

The sun is shining. Quite a few midges out there this morning as there's no breeze. Already have a few bites
                              Garden day today again
                              Enjoy.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

Greenishfing hope your husband soon recovers something like that really shakes you up, good thing you were there to take control and get him to A&E.

Another sunny day here I could get used to this.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X