X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n’alln’all
    *tries not to stampede towards the choccie biscuits

Looks nice out there again- just a few whisky clouds, perfect for gardening.
    II’m deffo becoming a fair weather gardener - I suddenly have the desire to be back out there all the time.
    I seemed to lose the oooomph when it was cold, wet windy but at one time that wouldn’t have bothered me. Ah well...I’m just delighted tto be back out there and back to ignoring ‘indoor stuff’ again!

Yesterday was mostly an ‘Attack of the scutch’ day just in one flower border. Didn’t do it last year so I’m paying for it this year.
    Today will be mowing (aka a 9km walk with a push mower)....then maybe a bbq...

I’d forgotten it is a BH in uk Bones...fantastic weather for it!

Brew time again!

Ta muchly for the smiles Snoop...glad Frankie is settling in so well.
    See ya later peeps
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• How exciting MH ... not tempted to keep them yourself?

Comment

• Morning it looks like we're in for some good weather at last

MrB enjoy your stroll around Clumber park I've had a look at their website and it says they're the home to the National Collection of Rhubarb I didn't know there's 130 varieties.

enjoy your day
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I just looked that up too Bren!

Have a great day Bones

!https://youtube.com/watch?v=5LCVVOyZGtE&feature=share

Comment

• Think I might just go and collect some of mine now!

Comment

• Morning all. x
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning
                Thinking of you Lottie, one day at a time xx

Dogs have been walked, thought it was supposed to rain but as yet nothing. Looks likely though.
                Yesterday I got my baskets out and some pots planted up, even some things in the garden. Some things are behind still with the cold weather. Have been for slug patrol , found a couple of the creamy coloured lethal munchers. They stroll in out of the back field grass.
                What to do today...........

A tea first though, passing on the biscuits. Sticking to my diet ta.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Good morning all.

You're in my thoughts Lottie.

Wet and grey here this morning so domestics on the agenda.
                  Forecast is looking better for the afternoon so here's hoping.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well, the bees have been safely rehomed at the association apiary. No, Nicos, I wasn't tempted to keep them, though they were nice looking bees. 3 hives is enough for me. Any more and it would stop being a pleasure and become a chore.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                      Looks like it’s another much needed day of gardening ahead.
                      My hands are still stinging after yesterday’s weeding....darned nettles!

Just need to get the washing machine earning a living first then the day is my own!

Time of course for a brew or two and a bowl of watermelon and yogurt...

Comment

• Morning
                        Just tea please Nicos . 2x dog walks yet.
                        Grey here but not cool at all. Fine for gardening. 10deg in gh.
                        Better get on. Enjoy your day .
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all

I was up at 5.30 this morning as I promised I would give my youngest Son a help to move house. Dog has been duly walked and my caring duties are just about done. He lives an hours drive away so hopefully the traffic will be OK?

Should get back early afternoon when I can have my OMAD. All day breakfast is on the menu for today so I need to get some black pudding and smoked bacon/gammon when I am out.

TTFN
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all
                            was out and about early too, lovely morning, warm and humid

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Very cloudy here at the moment but, according to the forecast a good day to come. Actually a good week but seeing is believing....
                              I was wide awake at 4.30 am and have no idea why. I told myself that if I was still awake in 15 minutes I'd get up and do the ironing. I remember nothing else.

Comment

• Morning all.

Should have got up earlier. Half eight and it was too hot outside. Summer has arrived all of a sudden. Watered everything and promised the seedlings I'd sort them out beds tonight. Need to get up a lot earlier tomorrow.

Got a little bit of paid work left over, so I'll get that out the way and then... not sure. Doubtless a nap, though. Probably start off another lot of seeds. Winter brassicas. Seems bizarre to be thinking about winter already!

Right, smiles in the usual place over by the kettle. Have a good day everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X