This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening
    Been doing some sorting for charity bags. Local primary chool are collecting so helping them out.
    Still very windy . Rather tired tonight .
    Have a good evening . I've just watched beehgrove, wish it were on longer.
    Northern England.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Feels colder. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've just booked a grocery delivery for 6th May. Where's the time going?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all.

Went to bed early last night and woke thinking about lettuce. Better get some of those sown today. All of a tizz, as muck arriving this morning. A sign of progress. Plus I need to do a bit of rosemary and gorse removal before it gets unloaded. Bale of hay/straw also secured, but not sure when that's coming. Also arranged a muck delivery for the man down the valley. I'm sure we'd both agree that beats a box of biscuits any day, not that he turns his nose up at those!

So, lots to be doing today. Have a great one, everyone. Even though I'm grinning my face off at the prospect of sheep poo, I haven't used up the smiles in the bag. Help yourselves. The more you take, the more there are.

Comment

• Good morning everybody.

Feels more of a damp cold outside today, but that biting wind has stopped. Need to cut the grass if it stays dry. The year is cracking on and it's too cold to sow outside yet, although last year's self-sown annuals are well away. The nigella and flax are a good 8" tall.

Nearly the weekend again! Have a good one all.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning
              A frosty sunny start. Rubbish sleep so up even earlier.
              Garden jobs at mums for few hours then back to do jobs here.
              Enjoy your day..especially poo people
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning All
                For gardeners it's always exciting getting a delivery of poo Snoop (it's even exciting when your neighbours have a delivery).
                Bit of light drizzle for us, don't think it was forecast but we could use a drop after those winds, yesterday afternoon was so blustery.

Catch up with you later
                Enjoy your day

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• It's arrived. Finer than the last lot I had, so I'm dead chuffed. The dogs think it's brilliant...

Comment

• Morning looks like being a decent gardening day here no rain or wind.

Fun times for your dogs Snoop our last terrier loved rolling in sheep poo
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

hoping to do more weeding today. I made a big dent into the weeding of gravel path down the side of the garage yesterday
                      Its more like a self seeded plant nursery so I’ll be transplanting some of them today.
                      I have loads of violets coming into flower through the gravel.... beautiful!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All,

Got a busy weekend planned for the garden as i start nights for about 8 weeks on Tuesday.

Would like to get everything in place for a nice easy couple of weeks... i did end up getting a few more seeds ordered last night...
                        "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                        - Henry Beard

Comment

• Good morning all, the sun is shining and it's a lovely bright day.
                          Off out to the park for long walk.
                          Grocery shopping done yesterday so it will be a gardening afternoon.
                          Snoop, sounds like you have a busy day ahead.
                          Have a good one all.
                          Cant believe it's the weekend already the weeks are flying by.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, suns out and that horrible wind has finally dropped, apart from the rose trellis, nothing else looks broken, so got off light. Minus 1 in the greenhouse last night, bit of ice on the pond too, but inside the blowaway in the greenhouse, things are growing. I put some spare chillies and peppers in there as a tester, they look fine, so I might just try some bigger ones later if it warms up a bit.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02814.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	996.6 KB
ID:	2522139

Comment

• Morning all...looks great burnie!!
                              Lovely sunny day, still a bit chilly but suns up so that will do for me.
                              Have a great day whatever you are doing. x
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow burnie what have you got in there?

Afternoon or is it evening?
                                3hrs at mums in which we achieved fitting vents to her summerhouse, put up 2 new large trellis panels, chopped down 2 half dead conifers, lopped some other shrub, lowered her twisted Hazel slightly, emptied an old compost bin which mustv been sat 15+ yrs ..it was certainly ready, re.positioned it for her to get to and start again with my help for mulching, filled a long channel between path and lawn with turf we removed the other day , hopefully it will take, put out grass bin out and dog proofed hedge areas our youngest thinks is her new adventure route. Came home and sat down
                                Enjoy your evening, off to walk dogs again.
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X