This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all

Just finished the shopping and got bags of sand and cement as well. There was a local market on and I managed to pick up a Golden Sunrise yellow cherry tomato plant for a squid. I only wanted one so it was cheaper than buying a packet of seeds.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Evening All I don't know where the time goes these days. Just the door and a radiator to be glossed now but more spending on the cards for new light fittings and table and chairs. My dining suite is lovely but I don't need to seat a family now, so I can downsize. At work tomorrow so will shop at the weekend. Dull here with every chance of rain. Enjoy your evening
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening
        Didn't feel i achieved much today, maybe the poor sleep last night. Enjoy your evening.
        Northern England.

Comment

• I had a very successful kitchen day.
          We had fish pie for supper but I also made a spag Bol, a chilli con carne and a cottage pie meat mix for freezing so we have quick food for the camper.

I just need to wipe the walls, ceiling and cupboard fronts in the morning...at least I managed to miss the floor today!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Warmish and fine. Have a good day All
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all
              same here Flo, wood pigeons are noisy today.

I'll get the kettle on, help yourselves
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                Very grey here but having just checked the greenhouse, it was the big 7deg in there last night .
                No plans as yet other than walking these dogs.
                Enjoy your day.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all. Thanks, Mr B. Really need a cup of tea this morning. We rather overdid the celebrations last night: Mr Snoop has at long last received his driving licence.

All good here. Frankie is on fine form. Definitely a survivor despite my earlier misgivings. Eating and drinking like a good 'un now. Trying to ambush the dogs, but they're scared of her. Doesn't matter how tiny she is, especially in comparison with them, they know she's a feline and our ageing tom has put the fear of Cat in them.

Busy day ahead. Off to do some scything this morning and maybe a bit of muck spreading. It rained a fair bit yesterday and overnight but the forecast is for high winds with gusts up to 70 kmph. Might leave the planting out till tomorrow or perhaps late this evening. In between times, try and get through a load of work.

Have a good one, everyone. I'll leave the smiles over by the kettle.

Comment

• Morning a dull day here no real plans apart from the garden and going for a stroll.

Enjoy your day.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                      Ta muchly for the tea Bones - perfect timing

We had very heavy rain overnight so the garden is incredibly squishy underfoot. I think it’s another indoor day for me even though there is a fair bit to crack on with outside.
                      Should I bake a cake or two?...we have 5 dozen eggs!!!!

My diet seems to be on hold at the moment, so I actually fancy making some vanilla custards etc...

Frankie sounds full of character...it’s lovely hearing what she’s getting up to.

Last night’s ‘treat’ from Hibou was a scrunched up shopping receipt from the paper basket Talk about the cat equivalent of skip
                      diving I keep reminding her about my jigsaw piece....maybe she did eat it after all?

Comment

• Flo- it’s good to hear about your dining room too - Having put up with building work for so long I can really appreciate how exciting it is when your decorating is coming together! Exciting times

Comment

• Good morning all,nothing like animals antics eh,to make one smile,frankie sounds like the new boss hehehe,they say it's usually the small bodies that have the most impact ,keep safe and well peeps
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon,

Nicos I’ve made a custard tart but it only uses 4 eggs though, one in the pastry then 3 in the custard was very tasty. Suppose you could bake a few cakes and freeze them otherwise theres always scrambled eggs that’s uses a fair few eggs.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.

Coolish today. Grory Hop later, Saturday's not my favourite day, but Friday slots all taken this week. Got some domestics to do first, get that out of the way, then the day is my own
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning Flo and all

Not sure what's on the cards for today, I think the weather's forecast to be a bit of a mixed bag so maybe get the hair clippers out.

Enjoy your Saturday whatever you're up to
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X