X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n’alln’all

^^^ ditto lottie.
    And ta muchly for the smiles snoop...I had to chuckle at the thought of your cats wondering what is going on!

Another heavy frost here last night...my poor fruit trees

Trip...what sort of dog have you got?...any chance of a piccie?

I’ve had a crazy few days with the camper.... never got to the shops in the end so it’s going to be Monday afternoon now .
    I can see it ending up a mammoth shopping trip again...nothing like a darned good grory hop is there?

OH has been preparing/ salting half a salmon and a chunk of belly pork to smoke today - am soooo looking forward to having proper bacon with a crispy rind on it again!

My diet has gone to pot , so rather than give up entirely I’m just going to hold this weight for a week or two before getting stuck into
    it again. It’s all very positive...apart from Snadge is there anyone else aiming for a weight target over the next few months?

Right...time for a brew - help yourself peeps!
    Last edited by Nicos; 17-04-2021, 08:19 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Beautiful sunny day and not cold! Unfortunately I've got a thick layer of dusting to do in the house, so that's my first task. Boring but necessary. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Bright and breezy today.
        All the plants are outdoors hardening off.
        A few of my Tomato plants have flowers open now.
        Strawberries are flowering as well.
        Having a socially distant visit with my son today as it's his birthday.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy birthday to your son Bramble, it's our daughters too
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Looks like “Happy Birthdays” are in order! Hope they both have lovely days.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yes Burnie, something positive for a change.
              Hope they both have an enjoyable day.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Got to feel for them, it's the second birthday they've had in lockdown.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Afternoon all,lovely day outside again,Mr bones,i am a pussy cat really,is that the correct spelling,it is my down fall,but you did know what i was on about ,
                  got another lazy/sleepy day,think my brain is trying to shut down,so time goes fast,next week HAS to be crunch week,1 way or another,Snoop,MR is very much on board with the move,comes out with questions,about it,like how long now,and how near ARE the family,it did good for him to actually see it and go inside,it is now real,not a sayso,we noticed that,when he with others,espessialy the 7 & 4 year old GGS,they play toss the bean bags in the hole game with him,he comes to life more,so the family know it is the right move to make,plus some are in the right place to push along medical needsany way,that's enough about here,hope everyone is well,stay safe and Bgood2yourselves
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening, pleasant enough day, a nice 10 mile cycle ride was had and I did a bit of gardening, including doing my best bee impersonation whilst pollinating strawberries in the greenhouse.

Comment

• ^Hope you buzzed as you went about, burnie, just to convince the flowers you were the real thing!

Up very early to get a bit of work done to make more time for gardening today.

Also, the smiles woke me up. (I hope that made you catch one.)

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Snoop and all

Looks like the smiles bag is brimming so I'll take a few and get the kettle on

Nice and sunny again here with just a hint of frost. Yesterday turned out great, fingers crossed for today.

Enjoy your Sunday
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                          Rubbish sleep last night so not quite awake yet.
                          No visible frost but the bird bath had a layer of ice easily broken. Sun is trying to show its face, woodpecker goldfinches and siskins already in position on the feeders.
                          A day gardening yesterday, turned out quite warm so shorts came out. Ended up potting on, sowing seeds and weeding.
                          More of the same ahead today I think.
                          think. Enjoy your day .
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning another frosty start but the sun soon melted it plants are either in the GH or outside for the day. No plans just going to be outside making the most of the sunshine.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sun just coming through. Have a lovely Sunday
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• No frost last night, for a change. The downside of that......no sun yet this morning. I plan on spending a few hours at the allotment later (when it warms up a bit). At the moment I've got the heating on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X