This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    ref the vine acting up,my bother a lot of the time is,the little fist will not come up to like,very hit and miss,not noticed anything else.
    Hi, LD. The problem with the little fist affects all of us, I think. You need to have the like box somewhere around the middle of your screen or higher for it to work. Nothing seems to work well if it's right towards the bottom of the screen. A bit frustrating, but I've got used to it now.
    Good to read your other news.

Comment

• Afternoon all, still chilly here, 3 degrees in the greenhouse last night and only 8 in there now, still much to cold to be using it yet, the good news is the grass doesn't seem to be growing lol.

Comment

• Evening n’alln’all been up since 3am!...early night much needed

See you all in the morning x
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all. Been doing a bit of cooking today, which was hard because I am on a 'One Meal A Day' OMAD diet.

Anyway, just had my one meal for today and the stomach has stopped growling. Its been really cold here today with snow and hail showers (timed accordingly for each time I walked the dog!)

Perched in front of the woodburner now so the weather can do whatever it wants!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all.

Feels a bit chilly out. No wind though. Off out for a walk in a bit. Have a good day everyone
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Slow day ahead for me. Loads of domestics sat sitting there staring at me so I'll make a start on those for sure.

We were up by the coast yesterday and popped into a new amazing garden centre. Very typical of a British one as opposed to a farm supply type shop. They had a much bigger selection of organic seeds and we ended up spending over £100

The gardening season is starting chez nous!!!

nearly weekend.... it still excites me even though every day here is much the same!

Dippy eggs for breakfast...help yourselves
              Last edited by Nicos; 05-03-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Morning all.

Dusting of snow again this morning and snow flurries at the moment. We seem to have had a lot of snow this year. Never mind onward and upward.

TTFN
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning

It looks like no rain for us today so I'll be out for a walk later then calling at the community test centre for a lateral flow test this will be my 3rd week. It didn't seem well supported at first but its getting busier now.

take care.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Loads of domestics sat sitting there staring at me so I'll make a start on those for sure.
                    I read that as loads of "domestic cats sat there staring at me" first time around. Still half asleep and haven't had even a cup of tea yet today, let alone coffee. Better wake up properly soon. Doing my best not to be green with envy over the garden centre. That said, I'm determined to buy some geraniums at the flower stall in the market this year. Has anyone tried growing them from seed? Is it more trouble than it's worth?

Supposedly bright today but nobody told the clouds. Have just looked at the weather forecast. Supposedly going to get very chilly again early next week. Bah!

On with the show, I guess. Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Morning, chilly today! No snow though...think I’m the only person who loves the snow. Another Groundhog Day with no sign of anything optimistic happening up here, we are all well which I guess is the main thing.
                      Domestics for me too Nicos but coffee first.
                      Have a great day everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday, almost forgot what day it is! I've got domestics too today. We had steak, egg and proper chips last night so the hob needs a clean. Washing machine is on too and I've finished my book in bed this morning so no excuse. Bright and breezy so best get on. Never tried them from seed Snoop. Have a good day All
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all, another cold grey day here.
                          Seems we are all condemned to do the same things, walk, domestics or grocery shopping.
                          Doing a bit of all three today.
                          Have a good one and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

I read that as loads of "domestic cats sat there staring at me" first time around. Still half asleep and haven't had even a cup of tea yet today, let alone coffee. Better wake up properly soon. Doing my best not to be green with envy over the garden centre. That said, I'm determined to buy some geraniums at the flower stall in the market this year. Has anyone tried growing them from seed? Is it more trouble than it's worth?

Supposedly bright today but nobody told the clouds. Have just looked at the weather forecast. Supposedly going to get very chilly again early next week. Bah!

On with the show, I guess. Have a good day everyone.
                            I remember growing geraniums from seed once, years ago. I seem to remember that they seemed to be really slow and the next year I grew plants from cuttings. It's years since I've grown them, maybe time to have another go....I love the really bright red ones.

Comment

• I’m a granny!!!! A little girl, one week early...soooo happy!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Fantastic news Jay!!!!!....crack open the fizz

Really chuffed for you, and one week early too

Hope mom and baby are doing well ?

(Our little’un is called Rosa, short for Roseanne. She’s a sweet little thing and actually resembles my mom when she was young, so that’s a nice touch too as it’s only 4 months since she passed away.)

Still grinning at your news Jay....wonderful xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X