This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

No frost this morning but the sun is struggling to appear through the clouds. Looks like it's going to stay like this all day today and tomorrow. Then rain. Quite a bit of rain, in fact, over the next ten days, apparently.

Not much other news this end. Hope you get good news today, Nicos.

Catch you all later. Have a good one meanwhile.

Comment

• Morning no frost here either Snoop we've had a fair bit of overnight rain none just now though there's few thing I'd like to do in garden later if its not to soggy out there.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Still no signs....

All good here, busy with the campervan which is suddenly more pleasant now the temperatures have improved!

Enjoy your day peeps...half way to weekend!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• MORNING ALL,better weather here,have read that the beast could return next month in some parts,heaven help things,especially if we get that date ,
          Nicos think of the baby as a bun the oven,it will be ready when the rise is just right hehehe,no 2 ovens bake the same eh,am trying hard to think,what the heck can take so long,when my end is ready,the 1 above me should be sorted now,then the 1 above them are first time byers,not bothered about stamp duty stuff,just want to know,seems more chance your grand baby arriving before my date Nicos,hay ho,go find somate else to organise LD,as it's less to do,stay save and lets Bgood2ourselves
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• What do you bet lottie you’ll suddenly get 2 days notice!

Hope it goes ahead soon....you’ll probably find one of the lawyers is on half term holidays!
            Last edited by Nicos; 17-02-2021, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• hope i get at least a week,to notify peeps extextext,eldest has yet to come over again and get more garage stuff into his stores,and youngest got to finish the landy of for the road,then get his garage stuff gone,as soon as his caravan has left the front,i will get a skip for the rubbish,and i mean rubbish,what i can find a new home for is mostly done,as i to,hate waste,have already given lots away,some old garden canes will come,as i hope to make bug homes,i am exited,for a new start in my life,and frustrated with the snails pace,your never to old to start again at 77 it is MY challenge,did not sleep much last night,all i was doing was,going from room to room in my head,trying to picture things,i tryed it with where we are now,and nothing comes hehehehe
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all, quite nice here, must be around 10 degrees, strong wind though, just been for a walk round the village and checked on neighbours, one had to go into hospital recently, his house looks secure. Take care all.

Comment

• Good evening all, A lively sunny day today.
                  Spent most of it outdoors walking and gardening.
                  Everything tidied up and ready for the growing season.
                  Got bored and sowed some tomato seeds.

Lottie hope all goes well for your house move.
                  Nicos, hope you have some good news soon.
                  Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening n’alln’all

no news yet- but thanks for asking.

warm here too - if you can call it that! waaay warmer than last week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Evening n’alln’all

Nicos , I've just had to track back 4 pages to find out what the "no news yet' comment was about. I was going to ask whether you were having a baby!

Finally got a day pass to spend at the allotment tomorrow and the weather forecast says its going to rain all day! Drat!!!.

Got a log delivery today and managed to get it all stacked before the rain comes tomorrow thank cripes

TTFN.
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good morning all.

Where are all the sleepy heads today? I'm on my third brew if anyone wants a cuppa.

Rain tipping down outside. Hope it's not going to be all day Snadge! It's wet enough around here already.
                        Last edited by mothhawk; 18-02-2021, 09:05 AM.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Evening n’alln’all

If we all start shouting encouragement very loudly do you think that might hurry things along?
                          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Morning all

Yep, weather people got it right for once.

I will be taking dog for a walk soon so will gauge whether a trip to the allotment is feasible or if its too wet.
                            Take care folks.
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning it's wet and windy here today so I don't fancy digging up JA's for soup like I'd planned. There's always tomorrow

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, morning mothhawk. I made a cup of tea and then promptly forgot about it. So I'm ready for another one, thanks.

Very cold night again, another hard frost. But the sun's shining. Rain now postponed till Sunday and Monday. 4 cm in total. Better get those weed up and dried and dead before then. That's a tall order, but I did a fair job yesterday with my trusty najiri gama hoe. I just love this hoe.

So, bit of work today and then better get weeding.

Here's one of this morning's offerings from Mr Snoop:
                                What do you call a very, very small vegetable patch that's leased out?
                                An alittlement.
                                This is just one of the many such puns he will make today. His boast is that at least I'm not married to a dolt. Oh, he's just quibbled with this remark. He wishes me to make it clear that I Snoop am not married to a dolt. I hope he's not implying that he might be!

Right on with the show. Have a good one all. Fingers crossed for your daughter, Nicos, and for you for a moving date, LD.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X