Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all, proper blowing a hooley up here, it's dry and a lot warmer, but not really being outside sort of weather, stay safe and take care all.

Comment

• *** request to any non mods online at the moment!

Could you please check to see if your own ‘likes’ are now working?
      ie can you see by clicking on the number in the square so each bubble if any names come up

It might now be working , but we mods can’t tell as we have different access.

Also, out of interest, if you click on someone else’s bubble can you see who liked the repost?

Ta muchly for helping out!
      Last edited by Nicos; 21-01-2021, 12:35 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Doesn't work on past post. (Access to likes)
        Whats a bubble? Ah see what you mean. No can't see who like burnies post .

Afternoon.
        Another snow hike this morning . Melting now though.
        Last edited by Containergardener; 21-01-2021, 01:23 PM.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Clicked on the square and was told that I should was not authorized to view the page.
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• ^^^ ok - thanks both.
            it maybe still not at the top of the list of 'things wot need tweaking' yet!

Do keep your eyes peeled for us still though!
            Ta muchly

Comment

• Originally posted by roitelet View Post
              Clicked on the square and was told that I should was not authorized to view the page.
              Same thing here

Comment

• ^I'm viewing on a PC, using Chrome. I don't get the not authorised message. I don't get anything at all. Not on my own posts or other people's.

Have just checked Edge. The same.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-01-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Snoop I've just liked your post.

Afternoon was shopping this morning then spent ages sorting out the trailer tent winter cover that had decided to turn into a kite.
                  Last edited by Bren In Pots; 21-01-2021, 04:02 PM.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Prevening All Windy and cold but mostly dry today. Very busy working from home today. I need to get on and convert what was the Golden Girls bedroom into an office as my IT takes up most of the dining table! Enjoy your evening
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all.

As it was so windy and cold I stayed indoors and got on with some knitting. I thought I was doing well, then I found this on t'interweb (yes I knit and watch at the same time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibP2YH6QCI

Now I know I am a mere beginner.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning a frosty start but it does look like being a dry day here, there's still closed roads due to flooding though.

Stay safe.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Huge thunderstorm right overhead for an alarm this morning. Quite a shock. Not forecast. But more rain due, apparently. Birds are struggling outside in the wind. Have seen the pictures in the press of the flooding in the UK. Looks really grim. Hope you're all coping and staying dry.

On the positive side, just as well we had a massive firewood sort-out yesterday and covered everything up properly. Lots under cover near the house now.

Bit of work today, then a bill to write. And then the rest of the day is my own. That's a weird feeling. If Mr Snoop is lucky, I'll spend it baking. Otherwise I'll be nitpicking and finding jobs to do. I am very trying when not working. I'd go and do some digging, but the ground is totally sodden. Shame I don't knit... Anyone here make pasta? That might keep me occupied.

Right, that's enough of me. Hope you all have a great day, whatever the weather. Another big hug for LD and anyone else who feels the need for one. And another of Rary's smiles all round.

Comment

• Morning all

Everything appears to be a sheet of ice outside, including the roads. Not particularly looking forward to taking the dog for a walk.
                            I suppose its back to the bathroom tiling again today, that's after I have grabbed a couple of wheelbarrow loads of logs from my log store and brought them closer to the door.

Stay safe and stay warm folks.
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Still frosty outdoors. I don't intend going outside in a hurry today. I have been ordered to take my knitting needles out of retirement as one of my nieces, who got married in the Autumn, is expecting a baby boy in the Summer. I have a feeling that "granny to be" (one of my sisters) is just wanting to outdo the other granny to be and remembers the articles I knitted for her daughter many years ago. I don't know how the arthritis is going to cope with knitting but at least baby clothes are small and there is plenty time. I have just remembered I made a teddy bear for "mum to be" when she was a baby and had to then make a duplicate as she wouldn't part with it for long enough to wash it. Maybe I'll make one for this new generation.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Could peeps please check their ‘likes’...just click in the square speech bubble next to it and see if the list of who has liked it comes up?
                                IT are pretty sure it’s up and running again but need confirmation please

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X