X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Nicos
    Carrie

Comment

• Congratulations, Nicos. Will raise a glass to you all this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Afternoon n’alln’all

She’s arrived!!! I’m finally a granny
        8lbs 11oz and 15 days overdue

All good but my daughter was in labour for over 36 hrs poor thing... I’m very ,very proud of her and really chuffed they are both fine. Such a relief!

So..,if you need a reason/ excuse for a drinkies tonight, please don’t hesitate to raise a glass to them.
        Wooooooo Hoooooooooo. Well done Nicos jnr and baby Nicos

I may crack open the G & T to have with my curry

ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

• Congrats to Grandparents, Mummy, Daddy with cuddles to your new baby girl xx
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh wow ..Congratulations to Mum and all.xxx

Comment

• How lovely Nicos. It's a long time since my 1st grandchild who will be 29 on Monday. I still remember how it feels. I'm raising a glass.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                What's the little Princess called Nicos?
                Not been decided yet! Hopefully soon though.

Many thanks for everyone’s kind comments - it’s really touching and much appreciated.

I’ve actually just popped in to treat you all a drink...do help yourselves ...it’s just over there.... enjoy! ..

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Aww the blooming day I don’t tune in till late it happens!!! Congratulations to you and your family Nicos, so exciting!! What a big baby, not surprised though being 15 days overdue!!
                  Thanks for the drink...can’t wait until I’m doing the same!!
                  So very pleased for you all!!! x
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Thanks Jay ...Won’t be long for you ...I’m really excited for you too now !

Tis a cold start here with more frost...I think we’ll move the camper into the sun today to work on it.

Now...,I have a question for those of you who have had a COVID Injection...
                    ( part of this is mental health related too )
                    I ‘ve been offered the AZ one the day before my birthday. I am allowed to delay it if I wish. Thing is, we always look forward to doing something simple but spesh on our birthdays and having read about what others have gone through for several days afterwards, I’m concerned about the side effects tbh spoiling my day.
                    Given the chance, would you have postponed yours by 2 days or celebrated it 2 days earlier( which deffo to me isn’t the same) and just think how grateful I should be even being offered it at all
                    Last edited by Nicos; 28-02-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Morning Nicos and all

I have my covid vaccine. It was the pfizer one. I was fine but just had a very sore arm the day after. Do whatever you think is best for you. If you want to celebrate your birthday then delay it till after your birthday. You could be fine from the injection but everyone is different.

Hope that helps you Nicos
                      Carrie

Comment

• I had the Oxford one 2 weeks ago no issues from it.
                        Personally I would have jab and postpone birthday.
                        Last edited by Compostman2; 28-02-2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• I 'd have the jab too. In the unlikely event you have to postpone your birthday celebrations at least you'll know you're building protection.

Comment

• Good Morning All and have the jab Nicos Frosty here. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its sunny but frosty here.

MrP had the AZ jab he was fine until late evening then he felt achy during the night he woke up feeling very cold by next morning he felt more or less fine apart from feeling like he was getting over a cold.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ok Thank you.....decision made...I’ll accept the appointment rather than delay it !

Little’n is going home today - hopefully - and we may even have a decision on her name soon too!

Enjoy your day peeps. Funnily enough it feels like a Sunday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X