X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Drizzly day. WFH today. How lovely Nicos! Soldier on Snoop. Hope Bren is ok. Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Bet that was a lovely chat, Nicos.

Weather out could be described as Lake District drizzle if it weren't for all the red Sahara dust coming down with it. Very strange. When I went to bed yesterday, one website was forecasting 22.7 mm of rain, now it's just 3.4. The other one says heavy rain all day.

Plenty of work to keep me busy indoors. Trying to stay jolly but getting a bit fed up, to be honest. Anyway, at least we managed to finish the fencing yesterday. Time to buck up my ideas and get a move on.

Hope you all have a great day. Hope you're feeling better, Bren.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Another frosty start to the day
    Busy week ahead...vaccine for me and a burpday. No idea what else but as usual there’s loads to choose from!

Today is deffo a day for sorting out my Charlotte and Desiree spuds...it’ll be nice to finally get them chitting.

You feeling a bit better today Bren?

Yesterday we had a lovely chat with our granddaughter....one week old already!
    She was mining a lovely story about knocking on a door and opening the curtains and waving hello to the birds outside and beckoning them in to sample the buffet she was presenting them. Either that or she was practicing semaphore
    Whatever it was, it was lovely, and then she finished off with a bout of hiccups ...delightful! Te he....thank goodness for the internet!

Croissants and toast for breakfast...help yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Good morning all - just.

The sun is at last showing it's colours, though the wind is chilly. I can judge how the year is moving on by how far down the back garden fence the sun reaches. When it finally touches the soil, I know Spring has truly sprung! Not quite there yet, so I'm not the least inclined to do any sowing or planting yet

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Bright but cold here. Pan's on. Arm ache Bren? Hope you feel better soon. Have a lovely Sunday All

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning its dull here as well Snadger I feel a bit achy so won't be doing much today.

Back later.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all. Thanks for the breakfast tray, Nicos. Fortunately, Mr Snoop didn't spot it. Don't want him giving up on bringing me a cup of tea in bed.

Chilly night here, but no frost. Another cloudy day again. How comes it's clear and cold at night and then cloudy during the day? The wrong way round, surely?

Anyway, this morning's job is finish the fencing round my veg plot up by the house. Or rather, it will inevitably turn into Mr Snoop's job and I will be the hander-outer of tools on request. Time to get thinking about the watering set-up too.

Have a good day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all.

Dull and overcast here but there doesn't appear to have been a frost, which is good.

Need to sort the Sunday dinner out then I might try and sneak a couple of hours at the allotment. Is it too early to plant out onion sets I wonder? Plenty to do though so will just blag it when I get there.

TTFN and have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Heavy frost here this morning...Hibou went out and was back within 2 minutes!
    Just having my morning cuppa and it’s nice to see it’s quite light out there already.
    Only a couple more weeks and we’ll be at the Spring Eqinox, one week later the clocks go forwards and one week after that is Easter

Breakfast in bed everyone?...I’ll leave a tray outside your rooms....

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    It turned out very sunny but a cold breeze. It was a good day for drying the laundry.
    Spent a while potting on the rest of my tomatoes and dahlias.
    Grandson called to check if we were needing anything.
    Have a good night all.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening

I had my Covid jab a couple of hours ago, in and out very quick no queues at all.

Not been a bad day here no rain or frost just the usual cold.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Gorilla tape is really good Nicos. I've made 9 jars of lemon curd, fingers crossed it sets. Most of it is to give away as a cheer up to my colleagues at work. Bedding's out but no wind so I dare say it'll come back in the same as it went out!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Afternoon n’alln’all
    cold and windy here but clear blue sky and sunshine so at least it looks pretty from indoors!!!!

I seems ok have wasted half the day trying to find a very strong, waterproof , heat resistant butyl tape for taping the flexible solar panels onto the camper roof. It’s a dark blue vehicle and white, silver and pale grey would stand out. Desperately trying to find a black one .... I’ll get there in the end ( I hope !)

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Thanks Carrie!! x

burnie, what has Macron and his buddies done to upset you?

Leave a comment:

• cariann88
    replied
    Congratulations Jay

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X