Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still breathing and marbles flowing,got into new councils web site for bin days and council tax ext ext ext,,all helps to feel good
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Robin singing away in the olive tree near my office. He's been doing it for the last couple of days. Really nice to hear.

The tree really needs pruning. It was badly damaged in Gloria storm last year, but got left unpruned because some blue tits nested in it. Then the builders piled loads of stuff up around it and it's still surrounded with junk. Was thinking of pruning it this year, but maybe not if robins are going to claim it as theirs.

Comment

Seeing the hazel catkins turning into lambs’ tails in just a matter of days!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Getting out into warm sunshine to chop off and pot up pieces of my favourite herbaceous perennials to take with me to the next house.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Snowdrops in bloom, daffodils forming buds, and a robin nesting in our hawthorn tree

Comment

Lovely day today and I managed to get some serious gardening done.
              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Got MR out the front door for a few mins fresh air in the sunshine,am sure the breeze blew a few cobwebs off,now in his chair snuggled up asleep bless
                him,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Becoming a granny!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

happy for nicos what a feeling lass

Comment

Nice sunny day and the first bbq of the year
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Spending a couple of hours at the allotment in the sunshine and even finding some purple sprouting broccoli hiding in a corner absolutely ready for picking.

Comment

Just had the delivery man arrive with my jigsaw.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

The sunshine we've had in the last couple of days.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I don't normally consider myself a "people person" or particularly sociable but in the sunshine yesterday it made me very happy to see all the friendly faces, even at a distance, at the allotments. It made me realise just how much I've missed everyone.

Comment

First pepper of the year peeping through in the propagator.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X