Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked on in wonder as by the light of a little LCD light the scene unfolded........

Comment

A veritable Aladdin's cave stretched out before them. But before they could take another step...

Comment

They were lit up by a bright light and a voice boomed.........

Comment

.......had very sensibly gone back to the bar for a hot coffee and an iced bun. MH joined them. Shall we save a bun for Snoop, or shall we.....
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

...find out what the booming voice was about. Um! Perhaps not, we prefer the buns and coffee. In the meantime the intrepid others....
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

......listened to the giant......"Fee, fi, fo, fum, I smell the ......buns and coffee ........

Comment

...and that's all you're getting too, Mr Giant.

Rary has got wind of your goose that lays golden eggs so if you don't get back up the beanstalk and guard it, Rary will have it out of its pen and.....
                Endless wonder.

Comment

"Rary is a better giant than me if he can get that goose out of her pen. I've been trying to roast her for years. The story about the golden eggs is just that, a story", replied the giant. "Now, about those buns..."

Comment

....yes, well, there's plain iced, lemon iced, cinnamon, chelsea, Belgian, saffron, Boston, penny, and teacakes said MH. Take your pick, but leave some for the....
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

....Fairy who hasn"™t got here yet. Bye the bye, where is she?
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

Can anyone tell me if a goose is considered lucky said rary, when it covers you in......
                        Last edited by rary; 09-12-2020, 04:48 PM.
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Fairy dust with kisses, or is it.........sawdust with hisses?

Comment

"Harrumph", interrupted the giant. "This is getting us nowhere. I want some of those buns. What do you want in return?"

Comment

Well , said Snadge.....
                              Any chance of that rotting goose bedding compost you have over there?...I could do with changing the pH of mine.....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

"pH, pH... what's that when it's at home? You can have the whole goose, I tell you. Anyway, where have you lot come from? It's a while since I last saw anyone round this way. And I really miss the company. And I'm not a good cook and I really would like some of those buns. And, and, and..."

Overcome with emotion, the giant began to cry.

"There, there", said Nicos. "Would you like..."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X