Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....thingy....next to the whatsit......
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That turns the thingamajig. Actually it was the cover for the parrot cage, so Polly was screeching at the feather duster .......
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

.......but at least she was flapping around enough to blow the cobwebs off the rafters, but then a homeless spider fell down and crawled .......

Comment

......into the bookcase which was looking a tad wibbly wobbly .

I can fix that said Snadger delving into his pockets and pulling out a ball of knotted string, a raw plug, a pair of secateurs, an empty packet of mints, some rather fluffy gaffa tape and a large ball of blutack. Not just any blutack but Gardeners Rest blutack....and proceeded to.....

Comment

try to fix what needed to be fixed, while Snoop, who was still in the process of emerging from her birthday-chocolate-induced hangover, lent on the bookcase in a manner that looked like she was trying to help though she was in fact simply trying to stand upright.

"Watch out!", shouted Snadger. "You'll...

Comment

...pull the da*n thing over. Oooops! There it goes. The books fell off in a pile of dust but the surprise was what had been hidden behind the bookcase.....
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

"Ooops", said Snoop. But it was all right. She just managed to catch the bowl of ganache in time before it hit the floor.

"Has anyone put the coffee on yet? You'll want to try some of this in it. It's pretty yummy."

Then she realised what was behind the bookcase...
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 07-12-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

...a secret doorway!!!!....even none of the golden oldies had ever heard of it

Whilst Janie was licking ganache out of her hair everyone stood around in disbelief as MH slowly started to slowly open the door....

Comment

...first of all there was darkness inside..then a whisper (?) of moths came flying out......oooooooh cried out MH.....

Comment

and caught Burnie opening his wallet, so that's where the Moths came from, little wonder it was last opened..........................................

Comment

... when he and Rary were comparing notes. Bank notes that is. Who had the oldest... But Rary decided against owning up to how old his was as that might give away his age. And he'd always been very coy about that.

"Ooooh", cried MH again...

Comment

As the moths were followed by bats. Intriguing said Nicos. Who has a torch? And who"s going in first? "Not me" said everybody. We"ll have to voluntell someone then or......
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

All go in together at the same time, thought Snoop.

After the birthday excesses, there's no way she'd fit through the entrance with the others at the same time. She'd get stuck. But she did have her keys with a little torch for a keyring.

"I'll go first. But only if you all come in right behind me. I'm not going in alone."

Comment

So Snoop boldly went where no one had gone before, no hold it that, star trek this is more like stargate, anyway rary decided to let the old folk go first, as he would set to fast a pace for them and after all it's, age before beauty
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Snoop was worried Rary would get left behind if he waited to the end. So she started to throw down the coins in her pocket, knowing that he would definitely follow the money.

Meanwhile, Nicos and JanieB...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X