Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its much milder today perfect for being out and about we'll probably go walking later.

Enjoy your day.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n"™alln"™all
      beautiful day here too.
      helping OH rummage through the Miriad of boxes stored in the barn.
      We suddenly remembered we brought surround sound over here from the uk and the cables are stored in a box "˜somewhere in there"™

The cables need to be in place before the floor goes down in that area!!!

Glad we remembered this morning and not tomorrow!!!!!

Enjoy your day peeps -it"™s going to be a good one
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.Alittle dull this morning.
        We have run out of some groceries so need to visit the supermarket.
        Catch you all later.
        Have a good day,

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Cables were finally found and cleaned up
          Now taped to the floor. Literally just in time!

Have you had your croissants yet Burnie?

Comment

• Afternoon slight change of plan I'd run out of wholemeal flour so walked over to the corn merchant my dough's rising now
            Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Cables were finally found and cleaned up
            Now taped to the floor. Literally just in time!

Have you had your croissants yet Burnie?
            That was close Nicos good thing you'd remembered.

Lets hope Burnie isn't still sitting on the doorstep waiting for his delivery.

Comment

• Poor Burnie ...I bet he thoroughly enjoyed them though!

Talking of deliveries - the last couple of parcels I"™ve had from the UK have had customs declarations on them....sad days.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Quiet couple of days. I did get the puddings made on Stir up Sunday. A 2 pint one for the big day and a couple of 1 pint ones for my sister (I mixed a double recipe). I also managed to keep a tiny bit of the mix back for a tiny taster pudding just to make sure I wasn't going to poison anybody or I'd done something catastrophic. It was gorgeous. I've just been to the supermarket so lots of choice for food tonight.

Comment

• Afternoon all, oven arrived safely and my what a performance fitting it. When we bought this place I designed a new kitchen with the oven at waist height to save bending down to get at it. So I had to lift a large and heavy unit into place without damaging anything, including me!! Now just completed it's one hour "burn in", bit late for croissants now I think lol.

Comment

• Good afternoon all.lWhat a dull day,
                    Lights have been all since morni g.
                    Lots of shopping done and some bits for Christmas as well.
                    No gardening done today but tomorrow is looking better.
                    Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, it was a morning of heavy rain, but as Tuesday is OHs preferred shopping day we did a bit of shopping, then once home one of the grandsons came down to give me a hand to lift and replant some apple trees, not the best conditions but you never turn down a willing hand
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                        Afternoon all, oven arrived safely and my what a performance fitting it. When we bought this place I designed a new kitchen with the oven at waist height to save bending down to get at it. So I had to lift a large and heavy unit into place without damaging anything, including me!! Now just completed it's one hour "burn in", bit late for croissants now I think lol.
                        Glad you're sorted now Burnie will the Croissant be for tomorrows breakfast.

Comment

• Evenin n'alln'all

Early night as an early start tomorrow!
                          glad your oven arrived Burnie.

nice to hear your grandsons helped out there rary,..they will remember that in years to come

gf...your Xmas cake recipe is wonderful..Any chance of sharing your Xmas pud recipe too??? Pretty please?

Feeling very content tonight...the flooring is on target for being finished by Friday evening!

Comment

• Nearly burnt my pizza, the new ovens a bit fierce, it has so many different functions, will need to aim at a lower heat for the Croissants in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,,assuming they survive until tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Evenin n'alln'all

Early night as an early start tomorrow!
                              glad your oven arrived Burnie.

nice to hear your grandsons helped out there rary,..they will remember that in years to come

gf...your Xmas cake recipe is wonderful..Any chance of sharing your Xmas pud recipe too??? Pretty please?

Feeling very content tonight...the flooring is on target for being finished by Friday evening!
                              I posted the pud recipe on this thread on the 20th November. Post number 1300. Glad you like the cake.

Comment

• Good Morning All Drizzly but doesn't feel quite as cold as yesterday. Hi ho have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X