This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Bren.
    Got loads of sploshy stuff going on here aswell . Deffo not an outdoor day.
    Might light the fire again too
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, it's persisting it down here too, gentle breeze and not too cold, first off SWMBO has to have her monthly bloods taken at the doctors, after that no idea what the day will hold, not much in the way of gardening for sure.

Comment

• Morning all.

Lovely photo yesterday, Burnie. Great to see.

Chilly, chilly today. Definitely time to get the range back into the house. Not very sure how as the strapping lads who helped Mr Snoop are no longer around. Anyway, doubtless we can rope somebody in to help but I hope it's soon. Had to take my sourdough bread starter into the bedroom. Just as well as the refreshed stuff in the kitchen has done absolutely zilch, it was so cold overnight.

Wasted too much of yesterday looking up shops online for beans. Looks like I have at last found one that has just about everything I want including black-eyed beans (my favourite bean ever). So, no excuse not to settle down to some proper work today. Oh, and definitely billing.

Hope you all have lovely days today whatever your weather.

Comment

• Good morning all.
          Its dry here at the minute ad the rain passed during the night.
          Visiting two apps for my eyes this morning which were cancelled in April.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Heavy rain forecast here today, but although the sky is grey there's only been the odd drop so far. I planted a hundred or so Autumn onions yesterday (senshu) so no doubt they will get watered in. Today it looks as if I'll have no excuse not to do some housework although maybe I'll get the sewing machine out and do some mending and make a few more masks first.

Comment

• Morning, well after the beautiful weekend it rain, rain, rain! Been pouring most of the night too. Another night of broken sleep, no idea why. Think I need to stop reading my crime novels before sleeping!!
              Anyhoo hope you all have a great day! x
              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Weather's a bit more chilly today, and it is, as my Gramps used to say, neither raining nor letting alone. Hope everyone's keeping well.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon yep the met office was correct it’s not stopped raining since just after my morning post.

Found plenty indoors things to do and some reading
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening.
                    It turned out miserable but the rain had passed.
                    Had good results from my two eye appointments.
                    Hope all is well with everyone else.
                    Have a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Oh the joys of chasing a shrew around the bedroom
                      Ah widnny dorsay a thing like that ur I wid get ma heid in ma hons ta play wi, for those folks who are unfimiliar with how we speak in this lovely part of the world, that is, I wouldn't dare say anything like that or I would get my head in my hands to play with, in other words she wid caw the heid aff mi
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hi Rary ,trust you're keeping well.

Comment

• Good evening folks, thought I would pay a short visit just to say that I hope you are all well, and keeping your spirits up, and no I don't mean alcohol, I have had a quick look through some posts and I see that like gardening we all have our ups and downs, but looking forward to things getting better, so keep a smile close at hand, remember a smile shows in the eyes
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Just to add I finally got my hut a12 X 9
                            and now passing my time getting it sorted the way I want it i.e. making a mess
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200916_115829_hdr.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	2509589Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200916_115910_hdr.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	2509588

Comment

• Just waiting to clear the last of my cabbage out of the bed in front of the hut then I will make some alterations to give me some room had to move some of the bed to allow you he door to open, well that my excuse for the mess in front of the hut
                              Last edited by rary; 30-09-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• And yes this post is just to give Snoop a number to aim for​​​​​

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X