This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    What a beautiful morning, picture postcard.
    Sunshine, blue sky, trees standing proud in the background but just 4 degs.
    Bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes here for weekend breakfast.
    Enjoy yours Flo.
    Have a happy Sunday all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, bright but cold here, minus 1.7 last night inside the greenhouse.......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
      SWMBO is doing a sterling job keeping us fed with no oven, nice chilli with rice last night and a low sugar tiffin for afters. Stay safe all and keep safe.

Comment

• Morning all.
        Very sunshiny and bright here but chilly with it. Doing a hearty veg casserole for lunch, and may whip up a trifle for pud as there's a coffee flavour sponge in the freezer needs using soon.

Have a good day all.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon n"™alln"™all. ( well it is pm here!)

Warmish but still and cloudy here .A good frost might have helped the last of the leaves fall....

Today we are clearing and cleaning the floor and furniture in the lounge - ready for the floor to start going down tomorrow!!!
          Cant believe we"™ve finally got to that stage

The window guy came and resealed the leaking window so as they say.....Thunderbirds are Go !!!!!
          Cor blimey.....Who else wanted to be pilot of Thunderbird 2 when they grew up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJi_...&feature=share
          Last edited by Nicos; 22-11-2020, 11:49 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening, a cold and wet day today no gardening work apart from setting up some lettuce seedlings under some lights, though I did disturb a couple of mice in the greenhouse I think I have narrowly avoided a brood of them as one mouse dived out the way as quick ad anything while the other run one way then run back, evidently that was the male I think it was going to ask for directions, when have you ever heard of a female doing that
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, the suns out and slowly burning of the early frost, the lawns still crunchy though so maybe it was early to hang out the laundry

I'm making chutney this morning just a few jars as a prezzie luckily I have all the ingredients best get on.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, Bren. Morning, all.

Another chilly night. Colder even than the night before. Due to start warming up as rain forecast from Thursday onwards.

Done a bit of online shopping this morning. But a bit frustrating. How many other people in Spain want to make financiers, those little flat biscuit-cake things? Took me ages to find metal tins but eventually I did over the weekend and thought I'd leave it see if there was a Black Friday sale starting today as they weren't cheap. There wasn't but meanwhile somebody else has snaffled the whole lot. Not a very common product, so maybe they won't be restocked. Ah well. That saves me from making them and, more importantly, eating them.

Diet going reasonably well, but a total failure last night. Mr Snoop has got my pantry sorted and it's looking pretty well stocked already, so we had a celebration. Overdid it a bit...

Right, busy work day today so better get a move on. Hope your laundry dries OK, Bren. Catch you all later. Have a good one.

Comment

• I"™m back on it again too Snoop - had a bit of a "˜careful"™ break from dieting last week. Sort of felt in the need for some comfort foods tbh.

Looks like we "˜May"™ have someone to drive over our van from the uk....fingers crossed everyone!!!!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 23-11-2020, 09:45 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    It's a dull grey start to the day here.
                    No plans at the moment but there I'd lots to do if I feel like it.
                    Rain on the way so it may be domestics for me.
                    Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all.
                      Beautiful day here. Went for a lovely crisp walk round the fields this morning.
                      Scattered some biscuit crumbs and oats for the birds in the garden.
                      Lunchtime now.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Prevening All Frosty earlier glad we didn't have to go to be Germ Factory. Busy day again work wise, best get on. Have a good evening
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening, laundry was almost dry chutney's made and seeing as its for prezzies I added festive red cloth covers over the lids.
                          enjoy your evening
                          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 23-11-2020, 05:28 PM.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bit warmer than yesterday. Hi ho. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Temps still dropping. Extremely cold today. Mr Snoop has just gone out with the dogs...

Busy, busy so better get a move on.

Catch you all later. Have an excellent day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning, warmer and cloudy today, waiting for our new oven to be delivered, SWMBO said "Croissants for breakfast", I replied do want them cold then? We are drop number 5 so it'll be lunchtime before we get them warmed lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X