Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all,where has time gone again,sorry to hear about your mom Nicos,hugs to you all,as for motivation,that can be a very tricky customer,especially with things on your mind,just be kind to yourself and it will appear when you least expect it lass,it visited me today,the car had it's annual good hoover and clean,MOT & service tomoz,got to drop it down about 8am,hope am up ,still no viewings,i also have a belly,but mine is stress eating ,nice to hear from Jay,sleep well all
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Colder this morning, time to ditch the sandals. My dentist is only seeing emergencies so I am in the triage process waiting for a call. At work again today so better get on. Glad your mum's home Nicos. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
        Deffo chillier here too.
        Not sure what today will bring but it will include cooking down of more windfalls, helping with the new steps, crocheting...maybe a bit more weeding if the rains hold off.

Hope you get a dental appt soon Flo x
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning oddly its warmer here today 10c in my GH over night compared with yesterdays 3.3c big difference, but we do have rain today.

Good news about your mum Nicos and I Hope you soon get that call Flo toothache seems to make all your head ache.
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 29-09-2020, 07:05 AM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Very chilly here today. Definitely time to think about getting the range back in the kitchen. Also time to turn the fridge in the kitchen back into a dry goods cupboard now the rodents are looking for warmer accommodations. Yesterday's trap tally: the rat in the basement (at last) and two mice in the kitchen. You'd think they'd be scared of the cats and dogs but they are not.

Big wave to LD. Sorry you've had no viewings but nice to see you.

Plenty of work on the go today. Better get a move on. Catch you later. Have a good one.

Comment

• Morning,suns come out for a bit,fairy coming,then its attack the garden areas that need it ,nice to hear your Moms home Nicos,thanks Snoop,LD waves back,indeed to every one,sending mojoes to them that require them,hope you get sorted FF,thats horrid,have a good day all,don't work to hard,tatar for now
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon All Just back from having my ears lowered Dentist appointment is not until the 28th of October, but I can ring if it gets worse. Fingers crossed it doesn't. Lad at work has brought me a huge bag of plums, deep joy, not.

Comment

• Afternoon a bit of shopping then gardening most removing toms that have finished.

​​​​​​Flo what's your plan for the plums ?

Comment

• Definately feels like Autumn is rolling in now - the damp air this morning made it feel really chilly

I had to pull all my tomatoes a few weeks ago (a beefsteak variety) as the plant was showing signs of blight - most have now turned red and I'm freezing them as I manage to find space for them. The same with cooking apples.

Really hoping I can squeeze the last of them into the freezer today as I want my work surfaces back in the kitchen

Hope everyone is staying safe
                    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

• Glorious sunshine up here again, had a wander round the forest with my camera, then down to the coast, trying to dodge the crowds, bird watchers everywhere taking advantage of the sunshine I guess.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	BM1K1850.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	839.9 KB
ID:	2509471

Comment

• Good evening all.
                        We had a beautiful sunny day here as well.
                        My garden is still full of colour so I am still deadheading.
                        Planted up some onion sets in containers this afternoon.
                        Had a long walk in the park.

Flo, it seems a long time to wait for your dental app, hope your tooth is not too painful.

Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, firstly glad to hear your mum is home again Nicos, great news!! x

Secondly, hello lottie, hope you get those viewings soon.

And thirdly, Flo, hope you are doing ok with that toothache!!

Beautiful here today, had a lovely walk round Culzean Country Park, in Ayrshire lovely weather and quite quiet which was a fab bonus.

Last night and tonight watched the ISS fly over, it was so bright and amazing to think of the crew hurtling through space!

Hope you all had a lovely day and wish you a good night. x
                          Last edited by Jay22; 29-09-2020, 10:17 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Definitely colder this morning. The toothache is mild at the moment, it's more of a problem when eating, so I'm on a soft diet! The plums have gone in the compost Bren, they'd gone over and I couldn't be bothered to salvage any. Have a good day All

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                              Glad your toothache isn't too bad Flo - hopefully it'll be sorted soon x

My mom sounded so much brighter by yesterday evening...wow - the wonders of modern medicine eh? It's such a relief

Lottie - I really hope you get a buyer soon

Not sure about my plans for the day yet - no doubt I'll be given some instructions!
                              Last edited by Nicos; 30-09-2020, 04:59 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, ii'll be mostly indoors today met office have given out heavy rain till this evening, never mind I have plenty of apples to use up so a good day to be in the kitchen.

Good news about your mum Nicos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X