X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenishfing
    replied
    I've been awake since about 4.30 for some unknown reason. I've been creeping around so as not to disturb my husband, and even tried going back to bed once, but now I think it's a civilised enough time to get some coffee brewing and give up on trying to sleep.
    Have a good day everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Sorry to hear that MH, I have no problem with delivery, everything is ordered on line. Raining again here but not as cold. We have no bathroom light again so sshowering has been fun this morning. Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Evening all.

Unbelievably another package has gone astray, this one from amaz0n, who have always found me easily enough before. I phoned them and was pleasantly impressed how easy it was to get through, and how concerned they were about the non-delivery. It was delivered somewhere, 'cos I got the email to say so. Just not to me.
    That's it then. No more online ordering for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Sorry all. I have to admit I ought to be on the naughty step. I made date and walnut loaves earlier and while my hubby has been having a nap I really got into one of them. A third of the way at least. The recipe says they improve after a few days but mine didn't even manage to get cold.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Morning, all. I was hoping to get out into the garden and weed the strawberry beds but the wind is Beaufort force 7 (32mph gusting 37mph, which is not pleasant gardening weather) so I'll be writing Christmas cards and tidying up indoors instead. I've still got to nip outside to harvest a neep and a Romanesco head to go with the haggis we're having for dinner today.

I'll have to fetch some potatoes in too but that'll be easier as the last 3 trays of tatties are stored inside the repurposed dead dishwasher that's sitting outside the back door! The dishwasher is not pretty but it saves me having to fight the wind to get across to the garage (where I used to store my tatties), which can be quite a battle when the wind gets up to force 10 or more.
    Last edited by Purple Primrose; 13-12-2020, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all. Got to source more cards online for my Mum.

Ordered some from WHShoddy for next day delivery, waited two days, then emailed them. Where's my cards? They've been delivered. No they haven't. Yes, we have the printout of "secure household delivery". Well not to this household! Or the neighbours.

Upshot was after 4 days they refunded the money. Puts card sending a whole week and more behind as no-one else does next day delivery that I can find.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all

late start for me...been researching gel memory foam for the camper and then headed off down the tunnels of videos

Deffo time for another brew!

I need to wrap up parcels for posting and finish off putting out the decorations. Not sure if we'll bother making a wreath after all...maybe....

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    What an awful morning it I'd.
    We had a drop throughout the night and its pouring with rain.
    It's definitely looking like a day for staying indoors.
    I may get a headstart and wrap my Christmas gifts.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all. Looks awful outdoors but OH has had the heating on since 7.30 so its 'toastie' indoors.

Late night last night last night watching the AJ fight card. Congratulations to him on retaining his belts and look forward to the Tyson Fury match up in 2021.

Jobs for today are firstly to take the dog for a walk then get the Sunday dinner on the go. Then......... its back to the bathroom tiling but firstly a good tidy up of the whole house. What a joyous day to look forward to.

TTFN and take care all.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning Flo you sneaked in as I was posting

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning
    Snoop our forecast is rain all day never mind theres lots I want to do indooors like tidying my craft room, I soon get sidetracked in there so it never really ends up any tidier
    Enjoy your day when ever you end up doing.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Raining heavily and cold. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Sorry, me again.

Morning all.

Sky looks like it can't make up its mind what the weather's going to be today. Supposed to be bright. And a high of 16 ÂșC! That's the forecast, anyway.

Busyish day ahead. More work-related admin and the usual rounds of cooking, eating and washing-up.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Hope things are going OK, LD.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Late arrival again. Popped my head in earlier but the day ran away with me.

Hope you've had a better day of it, LD. You've got a lot on your plate. I'm amazed Mr has been sent home with so little support for himself or for you. Moving house is enough for most people to have to deal with. Big hug.

Been a blustery day. Yesterday was amazing weather. Even made Mr Snoop go outside to see how low the clouds were. Facebook is full of videos of villages being engulfed in thick storm clouds. A bit calmer today.

Hope you all have a lovely evening.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    Had a lovely day playing pitch and putt with my sister.
    When I got home my daughter had just called so it was a nice surprise.
    Looking forward to watching Strictly come dancing.
    Have a good evening all.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X