This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning
    A day of more skip filling. Sick of it now and the stuff everywhere that OH is SLOWLY sorting.
    Weather is dry at least.
    Talking of food deliveries , mum got some extras on hers. Cat food and tinned new potatoes . She doesnt have a cat not like tinned new potatoes. Shame it's never anything useful .
    Have a good day with your choc ices, if there is any left..yes please.
    Northern England.

Comment

• Plenty left CG

* Passes another one over...

Anyone else whilst I'm at it?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I'd love one please Nicos. Just turned the compost heap and yomped back home (uphill) in the drizzle. Very humid today, I've got a right old sweat on..
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Afternoon, was our supermarket shop day was raining heavy so we used the car. Not many shoppers at all so wizzed around then soon back home. Don’t know if the rain put others of or shopping’s get to back to normal.

Nicos I had a birthday email from Iceland for a free ice cream treat, I picked cones
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 09-07-2020, 01:47 PM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Nice one Bren!
            what flavour did you go for?

I didn't get out in the end...looks like it's a tomorrow job now as I will need to get the prèscriptions before weekend!

Comment

• Cant remember the last time I had a choc ice.
              I would love one but I probably live too far away.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening it has been quite a pleasant day today warm and dry, started off barrowing more chips to the back of the garden only one and half ton left to go I then went a walk with a neighbour his wife is also shielding so we kept our distance then back home where someone from the church called to record me doing a bible reading, after that I had some concrete to mix then a couple of hours in the greenhouse and still trying to get my head round my next move with regards to my canceled holiday, though in regards to the chock ices my OH has one most evenings I think it's just her little treat to herself because she can't get out sadly I have to take one as well just to save her feeling bad about it well enjoy your day tomorrow and stay safe
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all, lovely day today, no rain!! Ended up doing a big ironing, first I’ve done for ages as my arm has been troubling me since my op but managed today! Just means though it’s a job OH will stop doing!!
                  Hope you all enjoyed your day whatever the weather. Wishing you all a good night...see you in the morning. x
                  sigpic

Comment

• I've had a number of days of getting not a lot done in the garden (or rather, nothing at all) between work, house stuffs and the rain

But... Mr Shortie and the kids put slabs down the side of the house for Mr Shortie and eldest-childerbeast-Shortie to put their motorbikes. And today, Mr Shortie started on building the chicken coop - woo hoo! He's back on shift again tomorrow so it'll be a while before he can carry on with the rest, but we don't get the girls until 25th so there's plenty of time
                    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

• Morning all.
                      Raining quite sharp at the moment but forecast to brighten up later

Enjoy your day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Goodness, Rary. What a busy day you had. Do you have a Citizens Advice or Legal Aid centre nearby or that you can phone? They'd be good people to talk to about your holiday if you do.

Comment

• Morning, guyses and galses.

Tucked away in my downstairs office. Cold enough for me to wish I'd put on a cardie before I came down. Only problem is I've got one cat curled up on the chair next to me and there was another cat down here somewhere. I've got the comfiest chair, so as soon as I stand up one of them will be on it. Bit daft really, staying cold now just so's I don't have to disturb a cat later. Cat on the chair was aged cat's best friend. He's still a bit discombobulated by her disappearance and trails around behind me.

Busy day on the cards, as per. So better get on with it.

Have a good one. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning its a good day here, first of we have sunshine, plus I'm getting my hair cut MrPots has done a fine job with the 3 times he cut it during lockdown even though he keep mentioning if I had a hat handy

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Nice one Bren!
                            what flavour did you go for?
                            I went for Strawberry the other choice was Chocolate and I'm not really a choc fan.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Not raining. Pastry making on the cards first. I'm jealous Bren, my haircut is not for another three weeks Have a good day All
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Just had the Internet/phone line guy here and he's managed to up our speed to almost 5Mb from just under 1 yesterday

I'm sure they come round and nick some from the neighbour's'.....no idea how it works in reality but next door's had theirs upped from 1 to 3 last month....the same day ours dropped

Anyway - nit complaints from me at the moment -It's just good to be able to use the internet properly!( still stupidly slow though!)

And interestingly we have been informed about a 4G box you can rent which boosts the signal -but frustratingly it has limited download.

Anyway - 'normal service chez nous has been resumed'!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X