• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.30 is a long lie rary?!!

Morning all...I’m still in bed!!

Hope you all have a lovely day! x
    sigpic

Comment

• The sun is shining here too. Washing out next and then hopefully a few hours at the allotment.

Comment

• Good Morning All Weather can't seem to make up its mind what to do but washing machine is on Have a good day All
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, we have glorious sunshine after more overnight rain, picked a basket full of Black Currents , need to pick some Strawberries next, enjoy the day and stay safe and well all.

Comment

• A late good morning from me.
            I have been up for hours but the morning just got away,
            Sun and cloud here so mustn't complain.
            Off to play pitch and putt.
            Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon, all.

Possibly not quite so hot today. Still too hot to stand out in the sun for long to test this theory though.

Builders turned up this morning and finished off some concreting. Starting to take shape. Can see it will look quite impressive when done.

One cat and two dogs with me in the basement today. Got plenty of work today but feeling rather sleepy. Need to buck my ideas up but have already had two coffees. Maybe an ice lolly might help (made with pineapple and grape juice from a carton, nothing fancy but quite refreshing).

Catch you later. Have a good one.

Oh yes: "ARTIFICIAL GRASS, RARY?", she shouts, seeing as no-one heard him whisper...

Comment

• I spotted that Snoop-but dashed off to check up on FB...but couldn't find him!!!!!...Rary- are you going to share your FB name/link?
                yep -I'm nosey!!!!

Last edited by Nicos; 11-07-2020, 11:13 AM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                  Afternoon, all.

Possibly not quite so hot today. Still too hot to stand out in the sun for long to test this theory though.

Builders turned up this morning and finished off some concreting. Starting to take shape. Can see it will look quite impressive when done.

One cat and two dogs with me in the basement today. Got plenty of work today but feeling rather sleepy. Need to buck my ideas up but have already had two coffees. Maybe an ice lolly might help (made with pineapple and grape juice from a carton, nothing fancy but quite refreshing).

Catch you later. Have a good one.

Oh yes: "ARTIFICIAL GRASS, RARY?", she shouts, seeing as no-one heard him whisper...
                  Thanks for that Snoop I was hoping that no one would notice though the chances of that with some women are nil, I have found that with some they/she can sence when a man/me does something they think he shouldn't and boy, takes pleasure of reminding him/me about it
                  The area that I have put it was where one of my huts were which sat on a concrete slab which I definitely wasn't going to brSeak up and it also needed to be made up by about six inches so a lot of barrowing done then rather than cover with chips I decided to put the????? there Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200711_173048.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	2502848Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200711_173029.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	2502849 work in progress
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    I spotted that Snoop-but dashed off to check up on FB...but couldn't find him!!!!!...Rary- are you going to share your FB name/link?
                    yep -I'm nosey!!!!
                    well, as you ask and actually quite nicely, the answer is NO
                    I don't have a Facebook name and haven't a clue how you link? things up its the church that downloads it all I did was the reading, and you really didn't need to say you were nosey, wee could have guest that

it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all

So, I am about to settle for the night to watch the 80's film, *Batteries Not Included with Mr Shortie after a busy day

I went for a walk around an RSPB place with a friend - it was so good for the soul as other than my parents and grocery delivery drivers, I've seen no-one but those of us under this roof

I also had my hair cut which feels sooo much better

Cooked up some Macaroni Cheese for dinner and sorted out and posted up the seeds I have on the Flower Circle Seed Swap, so that's all sorted.

Totally out of character for me, I feel asleep on my laptop while waiting for Mr Shortie to get back from work. All I can assume is that as lovely as the walk and catch up was maybe worrying me before I went and I didn't feel it? I have no iea what else that was about otherwise

Right, off to watch the film after a nose around the 'vine, have a good night all
                      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

• Morning All

Seven degrees and the sun's coming up

Happy Sunday (just checked, I thought it was Monday...)
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Bright here too Mr Bones, but not sure for how long. Have a lovely Sunday All
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning
                            MrB it was only 7.5c in my GH this morning I didn't expect it to be that low or I'd have closed the door and louvres. Cucs seem fine though and so do courgettes.
                            Suns out and it looks like being a good day to spend in the garden.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              good grief.... it looks like summer out there!

Think we need a day off tbh....be intersting to see if OH feels the same way

Enjoy your Sunday peeps ( thanks for the reminder Bones!)... our days seem just to blend into each other these days...

See ya later!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well, despite the promising start, yesterday's weather went rapidly downhill. The soil was still saturated and the ants were out in force. I'm hopeful that today will be better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X