Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Are they going spare, Nicos? If you need a volunteer to help you out, I'm a willing.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 08-07-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Good evening feels like a wasted day today hav spent 2 or three hours trying to contact tui phoned them up first to be told that this is a bank holiday the next one I was told that the office is closed as they are open 9am till 7 pm at 13 30 that's an early closing then spent another 45 minutes listening to the most boring music then the phone connected as it began to give the ring tone only for the phone to go dead after a minute or two not disconnected as the connection was still there, so hung up and tried to another number just to go through the very same boring music and again after 45 to 50 minutes the same thing happened so tried to send an email but trying to find their email address for me was impossible, the cruise was cancelled on April 27th. but still waiting for my money as I don't want a voucher, hope it sorted soon or may have to visit a lawyer
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry for the last post folks it just I am getting a bit annoyed with it all, today I moved several barrow loads of chips and filled a drum with some course sand that I had left from the concrete mixing, so there will be sufficient for me to mix it with my compost when needed I also started to remove some weeds from the kerbside when the heavens opened and by the time I got in the house I was soaked, I am now going to take it easy for the night, so keep well and keep safe
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sounds fair enough for you to be exasperated rary -it shouldn't need to be that difficult.
          * passes rary a choc ice too

( and Snoop as she asked so very nicely)
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good night all.
            We had an absolutely miserable day here weathereise.
            It has rained from about midday today and still coming down.
            Everything innyhecgarden looks saturated and the flowers are just hanging their heads.
            I feel so cheated by the weather after all my hard work.
            Hoping for a better dsy tomorrow.
            Stay safe all and have a good night.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Still raining here. Hi ho, but on leave tomorrow and Monday, yay Have a good day All
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Gooood Morning

Raining here too, and for most of yesterday. Did get down the lotty just after lunch and (in the drizzle) collected two heaped trailer loads of finely chipped tree mulch to store and rot down for next year. Today my muscles ache but at least I feel like I've done something useful. Next job will be to barrow (in a manly fashion ) what is now the four-trailer pile from the top end of the lotty to the bottom. Should keep me out of mischief for a while..

Enjoy your day
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Thanks for the choc ice, Nicos. Much appreciated.

Rary, what a frustrating situation. Hope you have a better day today.

I didn't get much done yesterday in the end. Useful hospital visit. Still deaf but saw a different consultant to the surgeon and trust her. Assorted tests including a tuning fork to the forehead. New to me and seemed very odd. Like a third ear if not a third eye. But looking online, it seems that Janie's diagnosis of Eustachian tube dysfunction is likely correct. So well done, Janie! Anyway, consultant said to give it time and should sort itself out. Another appointment in six months just in case.

Did some shopping while out. Streets seemed quite busy (by my standards, anyway) but only saw one person not wearing a mask. So better than last time.

Then spent the afternoon having a very long nap. Feels like today could go the same way...

Have a good day, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning all.

Had a good bit of rain yesterday and last night, so whoever arranged that for me, thank you very much. The water butt is brim-full again.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Raining yet again here. I'm hopeful things might improve tomorrow. I'm sure my plants would appreciate some sun. My waterbutts are overflowing.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Well ! ... we have sunshine ( sorry folks!)

We finally have a visit arranged for tomorrow for our telephine line. Since our neighbour had complained about their slow internet speed ours went down from between 3-5 to 1 !!!!!
                        3-5 was stupidly slow but 1is near enough impossible to work with. Thank goodness we have no guests with all their appliances trying to use ot at the same time Basically it's like trying to use the Vine a few weeks back-but with everything
                        My mother in the uk over 100 -such an amazing difference!

Glad about your hospital results Snoop....and well done that Janie! -that's clearly her superpower!

Deffo a gardening day for me -although I think I need to nip out for our repeat prescriptions at some point.

Enjoy your day peeps!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, we currently have some sunshine, but some dark clouds scudding our way, so it won't last, grass has been cut and strawberries picked. Stay safe all

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Finally, no rain, I 5hought it was never going to stop.

Glad to see somebody has the sun, luckybyou Nicos.

Snoop, I am sure your ear condition will improve, just give it time.

Going out for a walk while it's still dry.
                            Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, sunny here too! Shopping being delivered today, always fun to see what substitutions we get!
                              Obviously not a lot on the cards today but maybe some time in the garden.
                              Enjoy your day folks! x
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yum, Nicos, haven’t had a choc ice in ages...thank you!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X