This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arternoon.

Shopping done for a few more days, wood stacked tidily,herbs pruned and the suns came out, what more could I want.

Bye for now.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Evening all, had a busy day, I made a raised bed out of a pallet for my two youngest grandsons, so today we went to Perth to install it, much excitement and a lot of digging later it is now installed after digging up the Virgin media cable buried about 3 inches under the soil(flippin cowboys). Seeds sown, I'll keep my fingers crossed they get something to grow and maybe even eat(they are typical wee lads and won't eat veggies..........)

Comment

• Evening
        Was tired this morning , turns out I forgot meds again .Taken them now so.prob wont sleep
        OH ordered a skip which arrived promptly so a day of filling that. OH has so much cr@@@@rp it's ridiculous..
        Why didnt he order this skip before now .
        Bed early I think.
        Northern England.

Comment

• Choc ices? ....How did they appear in my shopping trolley?????
          Had one this evening...oh yuuuuummmm...
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening, I have had a busy day today and once I was finished with the work I went to collect some comfrey and this was the furthest I have walked for quite a time and even though I have been busy with some heavy work my legs still felt a bit sore, so I think I better get out walking again fairly soon, and even though rain was forecasted for this afternoon it has stayed dry so completely my of my work and now can get back to enjoying the gardening again, well enjoy your day tomorrow and keep safe
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all

Bright skies and the wind has finally dropped, only 11 degrees though.

Not sure what's on the cards for today, see you later
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                Evening
                OH ordered a skip which arrived promptly so a day of filling that. OH has so much cr@@@@rp it's ridiculous..
                Why didnt he order this skip before now .
                Better late than never. Mr Snoop is going to have to check through his personal junk yard soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Weather forecast for today is wall to wall sunshine. High of 32 ºC for today, low overnight of 13 ºC. Can't be many more cool nights like this left. Might squeeze in another loaf of bread if I can manage it.

Not much other news. Half eight here and no builders. They usually turn up just before eight, so possibly not coming again.

Lots of work on the cards for today. Sooner I start, sooner it'll be over. Oh, at long last looks like mum will be moving to my brother and his wife's home thanks to social services where they live. Got to give credit where credit's due. They've been brilliant.

Right, on with the show. Have a good one everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  wow!... we have a lovely calm and sunny start to the day

My OH took a trailer load of junk to the tip yesterday too ( nothing which could be offered a second life)

I forgot to mention that yesterday morning we saw a hare in the field behind our garden. We're wondering if it's the one my OH so very nearly mowed over in the very long lawn back in the Spring
                  So lovely to watch.

I'm hoping to get some more weeding/cutting back done today -we'll see

Enjoy your day peeps -see ya later!

Cuppa Anyone?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                    Bit grey and overcast. Due showers this afternoon so will postpone continuation of the big shed sortout . Shall be the garage ,loft and house today.
                    it's taken 15yrs snoop.

We have had a lot of hares this yr,more than we normally see.
                    Better get walking these dogs .
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning its fine and sunny just now but we're down for rain from mid morning so I've been out in the garden re-planting self seeded Nasturtiums the do seem to pop up all over the place.
                      Enjoy your day.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Raining here again. I hate to say it but I'm going to have to do some housework at home today. No excuse not to really.

Comment

• Good afternoon it was heavy rain this morning so decided to do some shopping as the numbers shopping is considerably reduced when raining heavy, even though the shop wasn't busy there is still a lot who refuse to stick to the rules and go against the direction signs, now I am busy finishing off a cocktail bar made from pallets and no it is not for me, it's for one of my daughters friends, but I have told her no more I am usually too busy for these things
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon All Lunchbreak. Raining here and quite cold. Have a good day Ooh forgot to tell you, I've got an appointment with the hairdresser but not until the end of the month!
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• While reading previous posts I note that there are 2 or 3 references to tidying up, I have just finished filling 2 skips and most, but not all was stuff that I stored so just waiting on her asking if I have something for repairing, replacing or simply to use and believe me I will take great pleasure in telling her it has been thrown out, she will need to buy it, OH has just tided up a cupboard and I have been told it's to stay that way, I will give you a gu guess who's stuff was cleared out I keep getting told if anything we're to happen to us the children would have to do it, they are a lot younger than me so the would be fine​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                I keep getting told if anything we're to happen to us the children would have to do it, they are a lot younger than me so the would be fine​​​
                                Haha - well, that's one way to look at it
                                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X