This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rary View Post
    Sorry Snoop couldn't resist that anyway it helps keep me in front of you with the post count where I see you are catching up on me
    Three posts for the price of one, you had (channelling Yoda here). So, I shall do the same. (Not to worry, mods. This will be one-time-only event, promise.)

Comment

• Morning all.

Hottus or whattus here today. Builders already hard at work. Me nice and cool in the basement. I'll need a cardie shortly. One of the cats has joined me, so that's quite nice.

Busy as a whole beehive today so better get buzzing. Have a good one, everyone. Catch you later.
      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 01-07-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Morning its dull as dishwater here but no wind or rain so its not all bad, plus I beat the birds to the best raspberries
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Grey and miserable yet again here. When I got home from the allotment yesterday I stoned over 4 pounds of Morello cherries, a very messy job, so I intend to make jam today at some point.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here but warm. WFH. Have a good day​​​​​​​
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, we have wet and warmish, take care all and enjoy the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Good Morning All Dull here but warm. WFH. Have a good day​​​​​​​
                Ditto here. Hung the washing out so it will probably rain.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Warm and light drizzle here ..... blight weather
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    wet n'sploshy here....certainly an indoor day if it carries on like this!
                    Cant believe it's already July Feels more like early September tbh.

I've just been stuffing my face with drippy egg baps. OH made the rolls and as we have more than 7 dozen eggs to eat up, we thought we'd best use up a few. Yum!

Our carpenters wore masks too Snoop.
                    We have a sign up on our front door asking visitors to wear masks. Not that anyone really comes to the door anymore...but it's a good reminder!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^How many chickens have you got, Nicos? Seven dozen eggs... that's 84 eggs! I wouldn't even know where to put them.

Comment

• ^^^^We've got 9 gals and one cockerel . Some of the gals are knocking on a bit so don't lay every day thank goodness !

We provide fresh eggs to ours gites-but they are closed for the year. Hence too many layers for our humble needs!

Comment

• I forgot to include the 10 hard boiled eggs in the fridge!....and don't get me started on the quail eggs! ( due to be pickled)

Comment

• Morning
                            Although we had a dry dog walk its raining again now.
                            Another day in the office , the excitement .

We had poached eggs on crumpets this morning. Not our own eggs though.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Morello cherry jam made.
                              Off to the allotment now.

Comment

• Good afternoon raining here now though it was dry up to half twelve did manage to get some concrete mixed and layed now indoors and not sure what I will do now but definitely not housework, stay safe
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X