Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it sounds as if we have got similar weather here in Yorkshire. Grey, overcast, windy and showery. I think the only thing that might get done at the allotment today is greenhouse watering. I might even brave the supermarket today as my shopping list has grown and the fridge is nigh on empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin n'alln'all
      Goodness knows why I am awake so early..
      Guilt? at having your OH do so much work
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^^^^^ ha ha ha!!!....* spits out tea!

yes
        Last edited by Nicos; 29-06-2020, 12:58 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon it has been a day of heavy showers and strong winds I went out to the greenhouse to check everything was OK then back in the house where OH has taken advantage of me it started with "could you open up the table for me as I want to get it dusted and polished" and she was standing there as if she was going to do it hu muggins here finished up dusting and polishing the table then dusting down the lights which of course she couldn't reach, there was no hoovering required, as I had done that earlier ​​​ the only reason I stopped was I had to go to the clinic for a blood sample and now need to go for an xray in a fortnight's time

And yes Nicos I noted the agreement with my last comment, was you hoping that it wouldn't be noticed​​​​​
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I've come to the office to do paperwork (upstairs) .
            The rain has stopped but I'm not going out in the soggy ness.
            Perhaps OH will think to hoover and dust while im busy
            Yer right .
            Northern England.

Comment

• Thankfully OH was able to get on with job he has been waiting for client to decide something about so both working today. Felt better with routine again.
              Hope you have all had a good day..banisters , meds discussion, cleaning weeding , shopping, baking , cooking ..Rary cleaning.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Evening, its been windy and raining all day so I've only been into the garden to harvest and to stake my sunflowers a couple of them were nearly horizontal
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Evening Big Bang has started again from the beginning Bren, so hete we go again for about the sixth time
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Good Evening Big Bang has started again from the beginning Bren, so hete we go again for about the sixth time
                    We should know the script by now

Comment

• Morning, all. Bright at the moment but patchy clouds due. No rain. Just as well as an area of roof is coming off today.

Builders hard at work, me pretending to be hard at work. I guess all is right with the world then.

Loads to do today. Yesterday went awry, so Mr Snoop off into town today to pick up my flour delivery. Never thought I'd turn into a prepper, but having plenty of flour and yeast in store seems to have become very comforting!

Have a good one, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning All, forecast looks a bit better for today

Hope it is for you
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning
                          It isnt raining ..yet
                          Back on the office yesterday sk shall continue today.
                          Need to fill the bird feeders, they've gone mad with them while we have had all the rain, I've had to order more .
                          Have started reading again and intend to get back to embroidery.
                          Have a good day .
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, a bit dull out but no rain due today
                            Garden looks a bit battered after yesterdays winds runners and french beans seems to have been unwound from their canes. nothing that a bit of string won't put right.
                            Make the most of the day

Comment

• Yet again the weather is very un-Summery. All I did yesterday at the allotment was water the greenhouses and pick strawberries and lettuce.
                              Before I venture down to the allotment today I think I'll go and make some pastry ready to make a quiche late.

Comment

• Hope it's half lard Good Morning All Dull here too. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X