• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling very hippie tonight! Watching Glastonbury highlights! Brill
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Rary!.....I wish to goodness my OH would just stop and sit down, he makes me feel so guilty when I stop. No idea where he gets his energy from, but I could do with a bit of it myself
      That's the problem Nicos she knows I wouldn't sit and likes to tell me she knows what I will do as she can read me like a book, so as the weather is bad she would rather have me working inside, but I dont like throwing things out
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening we have the heating on just now as it has been a wet cold day today with a bit of a wind blowing the only good thing about today is that upstairs is now tidy now wondering what I will have to do next hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow but whatever it is keep safe and think of others Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
          Goodness knows why I am awake so early

We have the guy back today to finish off the banisters which had to be specially made so I set the alarm for early -but not this early!

I think today is going to involve more weeding, The gravel drive is a mess At least after all that rain they'll pull out easily!

Time for a brew methinks..... help yourselves....

Comment

• Morning, Nicos. Morning, all.

Builders have just arrived and are busy at work already. If I were them, though, I'd be here at first sensible light and not bother coming back in the afternoon. Three of them today, so they're obviously expecting to have to do some heavy duty work. Possibly starting on the pitched roof section of the garage.

Me, I'm busy at my own work today. Plus, Mr Snoop is off into town later this afternoon to pick up my latest bread flour delivery.

The big move to the basement is today, Nicos. I can't manage another day upstairs.

Oh, and here's another thing, something I never thought I'd say. Three cheers to the Spanish tax authorities. I submitted my return on 17 June (well, my accountant did) and they've already ordered my refund payment. Normally I have to wait till Christmas. The Covid situation is obviously very bad. But it has brought about a sea change in the Spanish government's responsiveness to citizens and residents. I really hope things don't go back to the way they were before.

Right, on that note, time to get on with work. Catch you later guys. Have a great day meanwhile.

Comment

• Morning Nicos, Snoop and All
              Quiet day here, weather's dull, blustery and spitting with rain.
              Only 13 C at the moment.

Enjoy your day
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all. Had a rude awakening at 5.00am with my Siberian Husky howling like a wolf. He just would not shut up until I got up.
                He sometimes howls late at night but 5.00am in the morning is a habit I hope he loses.

Another drab looking day, just waiting for the Pharmacist ringing me and asking me why I have ditched some medication prescribed for me. I have my answers ready.

What I do today will be dependant on the weather so I will just have to wait and see.

TTFN
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good Morning All I'm on leave today and the Rat Man cometh (I'm having to pay Shopping delivery also later. Drizzly. Have a good day
                  Last edited by Florence Fennel; 29-06-2020, 07:55 AM.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yikes Snadge...and there is still another week to go before the full moon!

Maybe he's just happy that it's cooled down a bit ?

We have 2 carpenters here at the moment. Sounds like an open plan dentists surgery ...my teeth are all on edge...
                    Looks like rain again so I think I'll hide indoors

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here my tall peas and runners have had a bashing sunflowers aren't looking to good either. hopefully they'll all pick up when the sun comes back.
                      Have a good day
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Dull, grey and blustery here.
                        Sweetpeas are being hammered by the strong wind.

Got a call late last night from my hairdresser.
                        Can you come 8n now and I will do your hair?
                        I was there like a flash and hair is now restored to pre covid days..
                        Off out now to have an eye test for the renewal of my driving licence.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning
                          I worked out we had non stop 35hrs of rain. Garden is very soggy and wind battered. Had a brief dey spell of 30mins so I went for a look around .
                          Dog walk however resulted in being completely soaked again
                          The sun is now out. That won't last long.
                          OH constantly plays documentary videos on his laptop and it does my head in. I don't want to listen thanks .
                          I'm off upstairs to my craft room . Think I need to start in there again.
                          Have a good day.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• When's his birthday CG?....a pair of headphones perhaps????

Comment

• Morning(just) been busy in the garden and then had to take SWMBO to the doctors, now it's raining, so had to go and cover the new seats/table we had for our anniversary, 40 years, blimey how time flies. Enjoy your day, I'm going to be dodging the showers by the look of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                When's his birthday CG?....a pair of headphones perhaps????
                                He has some
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X