should i shave my head or not??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
    Just remembered another very good reason why NOT to do it!!!Just think how "on show" your eyebrows will become!!Maybe it's just me..but the thought of having to constantly keep them in check would be unbearable!!(I love a slightly long fringe!!)
    Darn good point actually.
    Lynda, if you shave your head the only conclusion we'll be able to reach is that you've gone barking, sorry love, we'll have to have you sectioned.
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by Maf View Post
      it costs $37 to shave your head on there, anyone know of a free one?

found a really awful piccy with hair back .... for your perusal

i'm getting the feeling it's a no then?? lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Lynda your hair looks lovely and glossy in the first photo, you have a very pretty face, but................ it's a NO from me!
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          Just remembered another very good reason why NOT to do it!!!Just think how "on show" your eyebrows will become!!Maybe it's just me..but the thought of having to constantly keep them in check would be unbearable!!(I love a slightly long fringe!!)
          It'd be my ears I'd be worried about!!!! Big wind and I'd probably be blown along the street!!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

ok, so i'll shave my eyebrows and have my ears pinned back too ...... it's getting complicated now lol

by the way, i wasn't planning on completely skinhead, more a number 8, which is the longest my clippers go

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
              Lynda your hair looks lovely and glossy in the first photo, you have a very pretty face, but................ it's a NO from me!
              but it's sooo fluffy without using straighteners

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
                Darn good point actually.
                Lynda, if you shave your head the only conclusion we'll be able to reach is that you've gone barking, sorry love, we'll have to have you sectioned.
                oh cool, i could do with a holiday

Comment

Fluffy is cute...fluffy kitten, fluffy chicks,fluff mittens....see!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

A case for not doing it - Britney Spears.

Even the gorgeous Mena Suvari can't really pull it off in my humble onion. Your hair looks absolutely fine as is.
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

My hair is similar to the new style sported by her beckhamness Victoria (mine was like that first though)

Dead easy to care for - if I wake up and it looks a mess then a minute has it washed and dried and ready to go.

It is however a very drastic step to take if you don't already know you suit it short - the hairdresser who cut mine off for the most recent return to scalped was quite nervous in case I wouldn't like it
                      Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 01-10-2008, 10:12 AM.
                      Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

If you don't do it you'll always wonder!

If you do do it and it doesn't suit, well it'll grow.....how do you look in a hat!?

Go for it!!!!
                        To see a world in a grain of sand
                        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Fluffy is cute...fluffy kitten, fluffy chicks,fluff mittens....see!
                          i can do cat

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                          If you don't do it you'll always wonder!

If you do do it and it doesn't suit, well it'll grow.....how do you look in a hat!?

Go for it!!!!
                          can't find a piccy with a hat, i got one with ears though
                          Attached Files

Comment

No NO no Noooo NOOOOO no noo nope naddda neight no nine
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

I say you should go to a hairdresser who knows what he/she is doing and have them to analyse the shape of your face and cut your hair so that you are able to wear it natural and it flatters your face. Come to London. I have wavy hair too - I could point you in the right direction. Think Knightsbridge and bring £££ ! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                                No NO no Noooo NOOOOO no noo nope naddda neight no nine
                                i'm guessing that's a no then??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X