No announcement yet.

Rush home from school

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Pew,Pew,Barney Magrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grubb.
    Talking about Dibble what about Top Cat!!!!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
      In fact bring back old kids TV, cause its better than the pants which is on now!!!! Clangers, Moomims, Rainbow, Pipkins (loved Octavia the Ostrich), Hammy the Hamster on Tales of the Riverbank!

Them were the days!!
      Forgot about the Moomins! I loved them, Ooooh how lovely was Moominland in winter

Comment

And Popeye!
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Yeah and wot about Monkey!!!!
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Wasn't it always winter in Moomin land?!? It was certainly a very dark place, but then they were Finnish! I loved Popeye and also Batman (the 60s version with the KERPOW and SPLAT and BLAM flashing up on screen). My Mum was late to work every morning when they started showing this at 7:30am every day in the 80s. How funny to almost get fired because of Batman.

Now I'm thinking of Only Fools and Horses, tee hee hee!

Comment

What about animal magic and we are the champions!!

Comment

...and Fingermouse!! Oh and Danger Mouse for us younger viewers!

Comment

Champion The Wonder Horse and 'White Horses' and Lassie, Rolf Harris (Can ye taell wot it is yeat)
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X