Rush home from school

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    I use to rush home to watch Scooby Doo,!
    Cloud A dog you actually like

I loved Blue Peter and Scooby was my fave cartoon, Saturdays were Multicoloured Swap Shop
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

The Tomorrow People
      Cheers

Danny

Comment

Well I still I am at school, when I was little loved the Tweenies and Teletubbies

But now I like to watch Simpsons, Friends and Will & Grace
        Stacey x ♫

Comment

Originally posted by happybunny View Post
          Well I still I am at school, when I was little loved the Tweenies and Teletubbies

But now I like to watch Simpsons, Friends and Will & Grace
          My 11yr old DD loved Teletubbies, she's into Simpsons now as well
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
            also Play School, can you remember humpty, Jermima, Hamble, Bug Ted, Little Ted and ............cant remember!!!!
            You haven't forgotten any of the toys squashysu that was them all!!

Comment

Raggie dolls (or was it rag dolls-citv), The Riddlers and a few others (Scoobie Doo).

I loved saturday morning TV and oh my gosh! Loved the summer holidays-around 1993 when there was Saved by the bell (with Zac and the original cast), reruns of Blossom and that show with the dude trying to become a famous singer-Pugwall or something?! Can anyone else remember it?

Comment

The East coast could get BBC, but here in the south our first taste of telly was when Ireland's first TV channel opened in the early '60s.

We loved Flipper and Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and I remember being out with friends many days when we'd shout - 'It's five o'clock, we must get home to watch Flipper.' We'd call out to each other to let passersby hear that we were going to watch TV... and we'd run back to stand outside a neighbour's house (the first on our road to get a telly) and watch the programme through the window!
                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ailsasyl View Post
                  You haven't forgotten any of the toys squashysu that was them all!!
                  Yes but i did forget to mention which window we would be looking through today, the arch, round or square?? Also have you seen floella benjamin lately, she not aged at all! Also Brian Cant and Play Away. "P L A Y, play away days, play away, play away, play away, play away, play away" - come on now sing along!!

Also does anyone actually remember the programme where kids looked in the mirror and it had birthdays on it??? "who can we see through the mirror today"?? i cant remember!

OOO loved the double deckers as well, and also that programme with Anita Harris and the sheepdog!! (cant remember the name of that either)

Comment

I think this has been posted before.
                    Can anybody remember Rainbow?
                    What about this spoof.
                    YouTube - Rainbow Spoof
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Now I am showing my age cos we didnt have much telly for kids and when I was six my mum got rid of the tv cos she couldnt afford it, then we went to our friends anyone with a tv. Mum got it back and we had to put money in the back to be able to watch it.
                      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                      and ends with backache

Comment

last night on E4 at 9pm guess what was on 100 top kids tv programmes some of ones mentioned here where on. 100 to 50 last night on again next saturday at 9pm.

Now I got to see some of the programmes I am too young to know some of them looked cool other pure cheese.Pob looks strange, clatty Midden

*spits on screen*

s - t - a - c - e - y

Stacey x ♫

Comment

What about Bill & Ben?
                          YouTube - ATV - "Bill & Ben The Flower Pot Men"
                          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                          Brian Clough

Comment

POB ROCKS !!!
                            YouTube - pob!
                            " If it tastes like chicken THEN EAT CHICKEN " :- Kermit The Frog

http://mohicans-allotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Loved many of those mentioned already........... BUT and yes I know I am strange - I used to rush home from school to watch...........

Richard Hittlemans Yoga For Health

Looking at my lumps and bumps I wish I had kept it up

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                                POB ROCKS !!!
                                YouTube - pob!
                                Yay, another Pob fan, I knew i wasn't the only one!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X