No announcement yet.

Who you gonna put yer money on?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to my world.!!, we've been that bad for years.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Yeah agree there.The first 2 games were championship standard.What hurts most is that we must be bad!!!!!!
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

I reckon if we were there we would of beaten the 4 teams that have played so far.Easily!
        Reap what you Sow

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          I'm supporting Thierry Henry ... what team would that be?

Ha Ha! I usually support Holland if England aren't in or get booted out of a competition... because they wear orange.
          pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Since the ball is completely the wrong shape, I really couldn't care less who wins other than the fact I got France in our work sweepstake meaning about £20 to me if they win!
            Veni, Vidi, Velcro.
            I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Comment

Well after tonight I think the Dutch are in with a chance.
              Any way its Spain tommorrow!!!!!!
              The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Holland have peaked too early. I have seen it time and time again. Its teams that are going to improve throughout the tournament who win. I haven't looked at Betfair but I reckon there will be an over-reaction to Holland's odds.

Don't count out teams that play poorly in their first game but still pick up points - France, Croatia & Czechs!

Comment

After tonight I have just watched the winners.Spain.

Comment

Sorry Cloud but I still think the Germans!
                    Reap what you Sow

Comment

Well Ronaldo must take Man Utd's luck with him when he plays for Portugal

Comment

I am more than happy with my bet on Croatia - I topped up again when I saw they were pushed out to 25/1 even though they won their first game. They are 10/1 now and odds on to make the semis which puts me in a no lose situation.

Comment

Yea played well last night.Good outsiders.

Comment

erm my legs because they support me! not really into footy was given overdoses of it as kid but thanks to my great grand parents gg grand parents being from the following countries i have the options of germany, france, spain, ireland and america (have american indian in the ancesters supposidly as well) so if any of those countries are playing i could pick one, im not fluently multi lingual though as all dead before i born. my dad will watch all the cames televised, oh not bothered its one of his good points

Comment

The dutch are looking good.They are on fire at the moment maybe theve peaked to early!

Comment

Sorry Guys but I love my footy!
                                Spain were made to look ordinary by Sweden.Still fancy em to win though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X