Who you gonna put yer money on?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Turkey who'd of thought it!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Me!!!

I backed Turkey outright before the game at 70/1 and also bet against the Czech's winning last night. I thought I was on a loser when they were 2-0 up.

Since I have Turkey and Croatia in the outright market I have got semi-finalist for definite.

Comment

I was really impressed by Croatia B team last night. I cannot believe that you can still back Croatia at 8/1. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge value for a team that is guaranteed to make the semi finals.

Comment

Croatia did play well last night.

Though I'll be supporting Germany.
          Not that I think they'll get very far - IF they win the next game, they'll be up against Croatia again - I'm just assuming they'll win theirs as they seem to KICK donkeys!

Can't wait for Thu game now.
          Over-excited and no clue.

Comment

Unlikely I know but I would like to see two draws tonight, sending both Holland and Romania through, Realistically I see France or Italy joining Holland, it all depends which French side turn up tonight.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

well my predicition on the Czech republic has gone for a burton then, and my second choice of France is looking dodgy as well. I now think that as the Germans scraped through by the skin of their teeth they should not be ruled out, its when the knockout stages start that the pressure really starts.
              Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
              Bob Dylan

Comment

Well Holland will probaly roll over so that then puts France and Italy out bearing in mind the Italians are normally slow starters.
                The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

ITALIA,ITALIA,ITALIA.!!!!!!!
                  Said they were slow starters.

Comment

Gonna sit down now and watch the winners Spain.My bookie will be pleased

Comment

As a scot and female, I should be the least interested person on the planet, but wierldly I've not only found it bearable but quite fun too! Hubby has not been reduced to swings of euphoria or deep despare and he's not shouting so loud at a goal that I have to pluck the cat of the ceiling! I've also enjoyed the IPL20/20 -has he put something in my tea?

I've picked Croatia...does this get me barred from the female of the species?

Comment

You can still get 8/1 for Croatia. They are a bigger price than Germany (6/1) who they have beaten already and Italy (6/1) who qualified by the skin of their teeth.

I know who I would rather back at those odds.

Comment

The Italians always do this but always seem to come up with the goods in the end!!

Comment

here come the Germans!!!!
                            Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                            Bob Dylan

Comment

Well NoWayPedro your'e bet is looking good so far!

Comment

Um, Croatia out - perhaps 'the Germans' (a woman's right and that). Hubby has forbidden me from supporting Italy, apparently they have a velcro like affinity with the ground - whilst rolling around doing a stuck pig impersonation.....his words

When Germany is out, I'll change my mind again....... - I loved the finish last night

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X