No announcement yet.

Site upgrade announcement -latest info!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not see anyone's signature....and it is turned on.,.

Comment

• ^Et voilà!

Edited: Sorry, Ms-T, that was for Nicos. Bit odd that you can't see them. Maybe repeat action and save changes again. Have you got a signature of your own? If so, I can't see that, though I can see other people's.
      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 30-08-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Today complete nightmare. The site just wouldn't work.

Comment

• Yeh...looks like things are improved now though?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• For the first time I tried to view likes to post...are we not authorised to view them? Seems a bit odd!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Jay it’s an on going problem I reported it to admin on August 22nd. For some reason only MoDs can see who’s liked posts.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks for the info Bren!
                sigpic

Comment

• Has anyone else got these facebook & twitter logos in the way of clicking on forums? When I click forums it goes straight to facebook,here’s a photo of what I mean,it’s a bit strange-

Comment

• Nicos had that same problem yesterday I think she flagged it with admin.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yes, I see that too, JJ and Bren. It's as if the social media box in the design has shifted out of position.

Comment

• Thanks for letting me know Bren & Snoop,the big banner at the top of the page has gone too,they might be working on it,at least we have the same strange goings on

Comment

• ^Goodness, you're right, JJ. I hadn't even noticed.

Comment

• Every now and then it seems to freeze,cannot use the like or the emeticons,then suddenly the little fist will appear and will work,the window box add is often a right pain,as no matter how one tries,it will not go,the bother with that is,it keeps blocking the screen to view the vine,am sure many have this this nuisance,grrrrrrr it will not let me post this at the mo.finaly done
                            Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-10-2020, 02:55 PM.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I was having problems posting yesterday,it gave me an error message,then it was saying this is a duplicate post but it didn’t post it the first time. Also I had difficulty getting on the forum over the weekend,it must be maintenance things because it worked later on?

Comment

• Its good news about the banner at the top of the page. It WAS in your face a bit
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X