I love your post
    Thanking for posting
    I acknowledge your response
    I have just spat coffee all over my computer
    I feel for you
    I have nothing further to say
    Ah you must be another nutter
    I am here if you need me
    I think you are being miserable but saying so will not help the situation..........

and it is just one lil' ole button

Comment

NG that sums up my idea of using the like button
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Isn't it funny how a thread about not Liking Likes has over 300 Likes.
        I Like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I can't believe that people actually have an opinion on "likes".
          "Likes" are like "Smiles". I suspect that the people who don't give Likes also don't smile at people or talk to strangers.
          Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          ^I can't believe that of Rary!
          I don't want to - but reluctantly, I do now.
          I was told this morning that it was nice to see me because I always have a smile
          And thanks for that nice thought Snoop
          Also, VC I will talk to anyone I have been told I would even speak to Old Nick, but then I am married to his sister.

No No I am just joking my OH is an absolute angel, I am actually friends through the Vine with his older sister, and she has posts on here practically every day
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I'm going to 'Blog this post' to see what happens / whether the 'Blog this Post' clickable should be banned.
            sigpic
            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

I did.
              I'm now (even more than usual) confused.

Seems I've got a blog here.
              Not advising anyone to follow it though.

You might be able to 'like it' dunno
              sigpic

Comment

What about "Friends"? Is it wrong to have some people as "Friends" but not everyone? Are they enemies? At the very least, does it mean you don't want to be their friends - or worse, that you dislike them?

Comment

OK folks. Step away from the keyboard. This has the potential to turn ugly.

We are gardeners and spring will soon be here then we will realize there are more important, and less divisive, things to discuss.

Sorry - I don't usually offer unsolicited advice, and make it a rule never to accept it, but all rules have exceptions.
                  Last edited by quanglewangle; 12-01-2020, 08:48 PM. Reason: autocorrect fail: changed decisive to divisive
                  I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."
                  ∃

Comment

Originally posted by quanglewangle View Post
                    OK folks. Step away from the keyboard. This has the potential to turn ugly.

We are gardeners and spring will soon be here then we will realize there are more important, and less decisive, things to discuss.

Sorry - I don't usually offer unsolicited advice, and make it a rule never to accept it, but all rules have exceptions.
                    quality...
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a slightly terrible sort of person and should stay away from this sort of thread.

MOve along ... notihing to see here...
                      sigpic

Comment

I need to know why quangle is worried about something/one turning ugly? Is it rary - because I don't think he could look worse than he does!!

Comment

Originally posted by norfolkgrey View Post
                          like button to me can mean any of the following -

i like your post
                          i love your post
                          thanking for posting
                          i acknowledge your response
                          i have just spat coffee all over my computer
                          i feel for you
                          i have nothing further to say
                          ah you must be another nutter
                          i am here if you need me
                          i think you are being miserable but saying so will not help the situation..........

and it is just one lil' ole button :d:d:d
                          well put lass
                          Whilst most of us do really love the likes,we have to respect others wishes NOT to use them,but that will not stop us from giving them to him,will it rary,as that is our call,keep smiling lad.
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-01-2020, 10:12 PM. Reason: addding
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Mods I think it’s time to close this thread please.

Comment

I need to know why quangle is worried about something/one turning ugly? Is it rary - because I don't think he could look worse than he does!!
                              Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
                              Mods I think it’s time to close this thread please.
                              CaM I have no objections to the thread being closed, but if it is because of some of the comments directed at me I do not take offence at them, VC and myself have bantered with one another for quite a time, that quote above from her is because she is jealous of my youthful good looks, but I do consider her a very good friend
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                                I'm going to 'Blog this post' to see what happens / whether the 'Blog this Post' clickable should be banned.
                                I use 'blog this post' to save recipes its handy for that.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X