No more likes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
    Mods I think it’s time to close this thread please.
    The threads fine CtM I've re-read it all just now, so long as Rary is happy to keep it going.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      CaM I have no objections to the thread being closed, but if it is because of some of the comments directed at me I do not take offence at them, VC and myself have bantered with one another for quite a time, that quote above from her is because she is jealous of my youthful good looks, but I do consider her a very good friend
      If I was nice to rary, he'd be worried that I was after his money - or, that I was unwell.

Comment

Its a bit like emoticons, some use them and some don't so why fret about it. I use likes and emoticons...just because they are there.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          If I was nice to rary, he'd be worried that I was after his money - or, that I was unwell.
          If I did likes i would have put one on that quote
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Go on rary...you know you want to
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

1 thing to remember Rary is,that as the male and femal are classed as equall,it is also now relevent for a male to change his mind,not just woman hehe.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Go on rary...you know you want to
                Here we go, putting temptation in my way
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  1 thing to remember Rary is,that as the male and femal are classed as equall,it is also now relevent for a male to change his mind,not just woman hehe.
                  Thank you for the reminder lottie, but I have to tell you that I can almost be as stubborn as a woman

Comment

Thank you for the reminder lottie, but I have to tell you that I can almost be as stubborn as a woman
                    see,you catching on,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

......but not as nice.

Comment

Ok rary if your happy with the banter I have been on other forums where this type of dialogue gets out of hand and next thing you know people are objecting, r worse still leaving I just didn’t want to see anything like this happening here. BTW, I’m still going to keep giving rary likes

Comment

Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
                          Ok rary if your happy with the banter I have been on other forums where this type of dialogue gets out of hand and next thing you know people are objecting, r worse still leaving I just didn’t want to see anything like this happening here. BTW, I’m still going to keep giving rary likes
                          I thank you for your consern Can, but as this is the only forum I use I have never gave it a thought, though if I felt offended I would just ignore the "slight" and have a laugh after all "laughter is the best medicine" and as I have said a smile works wonders

Comment

Good to see you are concerned Can...it's always tricky trying to Mod these oldies
                            Worse than a bag of monkeys

(And yes...that is banter too!)
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Good to see you are concerned Can...it's always tricky trying to Mod these oldies
                              Worse than a bag of monkeys
                              (And yes...that is banter too!)
                              I could say I take afence to that Nicos, but I don't think a fence could hold some of those oldies in
                              Plus of course I am not an oldie

Comment

haha I think the whole thread is just a ploy by Rary to get more likes lol
                                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X