Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating a huuuge chunk of warm, freshly baked bread plastered with melting butter mmm....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've not been sleeping well recently but this morning I woke up at silly o'clock and my first thought was " This bed is so warm and comfortable"......

and I just closed my eyes and drifted off for another 3 hours. Best night's sleep in months.

Comment

• Knowing that my mom is back home from hospital

Comment

• I bought ten pallet collars yesterday. I’ve been looking for them for ages and finally just decided to fork out for them. Now my head is full of possibilities and future produce!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• I am so happy that this weekend is over!!!

Comment

• The joy of YouTube. An elderly in-law rang to ask my husband if he knew how to open the bonnet of his car. While they were moaning about modern technology etc I'd looked it up on my phone (and it was different to any car I've had). Sorted!!

Comment

• ^^^ agreed! We've learned so much of our diy skills over the years by watching YouTube videos.
                I've even brushed up on my crochet skills using it recently!

Comment

• Opening your emails and finding one from the National Lottery saying you've won, sort of takes the edge off it to find it's only 1.80 though lol.
                  If I'm not on here, I'm probably fishing.

Comment

• Looking out of the window a few minutes ago to see a perfect double rainbow. I can't remember seeing an early morning rainbow ever, and it only lasted a few minutes as the sun rises so quickly.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X